Litebritedeath Land

please read my latest post at the bottom.  willing to let this go for $400 SHIPPED!!  I need a new phone ASAP!

I have a one day old OTO Biscuit that I bought new that just does not fit into my workflow so I'm letting it go.  It comes with all packaging and the Der OTO overlay which makes using the synth mode much easier.  I'm asking $450 with free shipping in the US.  PM me on here or email me if interested.  I have tons of feedback on ebay as a seller.  Paypal only please.

thanks!

corey brin

[email protected]

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Sep 18, 2013 8:20 pm)

Litebritedeath Land

also interested in a shruthi built or unbuilt or anything else you may have for trade.  I'm really only using an OP-1 for my music creation right now so the depth of bitcrushing that the Biscuit aspires to is overkill for an instrument with one output.

Milwaukee, WI

Wow, I'm really tempted to trade this 4 Pole Mission Shruthi I'm working on right now.  UGH BISCUIT WHYYYYYY

Litebritedeath Land

smile

Brooklon

HOLY HELL, I've been wanting one of these so badly recently. How have you liked it? Has the firmware update been beneficial? Do you find yourself using the synth side more than the fx side?

Litebritedeath Land

@Note! it's very badass and both modes are quite fun.  like I said it's really just overkill for what I am doing at the moment.  I basically am just running my OP-1 into an amp and since the OP-1 only has one output i have to filter the whole output.  I'm mainly working on live sets right now so I would be better off with a mini KP2 and some other stuff.  The update basically turns it into two devices.  It's definitely cool and if I had more gear I would definitely keep it but I'm trying to keep my gear minimal so It would be better off in someone else's hands than mine.  The overlay is really cool as well since it relabels everything for when you are using it in synth mode.  another cool thing is it's completely silent when turning it of or off and whatever you are running through it will still go through it if the unit is off.

Litebritedeath Land

okay because I'm feeling generous and can build a shruthi myself for a decent price I'll let it go for $450 shipped.  I don't mind taking the hit that much because I used billmelater anyhow and would have ordered a shruthi in the first place if they accepted billmelater but they do paypal only.  smile

Brooklon

AHHH YOU ARE MAKING ME CONSIDER BEING VERY IRRESPONSIBLE. I'll have to sleep on this one. That's a lot a paper. Would you consider taking trades as part of the payment?

Litebritedeath Land

@Note! what do you got for trade?

Litebritedeath Land

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Litebritedeath Land

SUPER OFFER OF THE DAY!  My phone has decided to go to crap and has pixels dying left and right like they have the plague.  I can get an iphone5 for $350 that works on my crappy network so I am willing to sell the biscuit for $400 SHIPPED!!  First come first to get an awesome new toy!

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm)

Litebritedeath Land

Also not sure if everyone knows but OTO won't be making any more of these after this year due to moving on to a new project and important parts in the Biscuit no longer being available.

San Diego

And here I am waiting for the Volca to finally hit the US and you keep putting this thing in my face......stop making it so tempting!

Finland

PM sent!

Unsubscribe
DKSTR wrote:

PM sent!

pheww thanks for taking the heat off my gas big_smile

France

Is it still available ? And do you plan any trade ?