France

Hye everyone !
I'm willing to trade my Synthboy + "Sexboy" (the fastest and better version).
It is absolutely an amazing machine, You can have a look at the ninstruments website, or ask DSC on this forum, that is the creator of it.
It is very painful to get separate of it, but I'm in several musical projects, and need some gear for one of those (the main one in my life).
So, I'm willing to trade it for an analog synth. I'm mainly interested in a semi-modular, but don't hesitate to make any proposition. I'm also interested in an analog sequencer, or modules.
Beside of my chiptune act, I'm a mentaltekno producer, and then I need this kind of gear.
The Synthboy is in absolutely good condition, and perfectly working. Also, if you are also in the analog world, you have to know that the synthboy can be equipped with a cv/gate option, which allows you to play the DMG with your favourite analogue gear (it is not installed on the one I've got, but you've got to know that it exists).
Don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers

If someone steps up and trades you for it, I will send that person a free MOD3 upgrade kit for it big_smile
That is the cv/gate feature Insert Joint is referring to.  That's worth $100.00 Takes about an hour to install
for someone with basic soldering skills.
Link is here for more info:
http://www.ninstrument.com/?page_id=1260

France

Thanks mate, that's great ;-)
Again, congratulations for this powerful machine, and as I said, it is quite sad that I have to leave it, because I had (and still have) really good moments with it. In one word, it is "unique".

(219) Indiana, USA

I wish i had an analogue synth that i didn't want right about now....

Would you accept cash offers?

France

Yes, that wasn't my first idea, but I could accept as it could help me to buy the gear I want. The only problem is that I haven't think about a price yet. But no problem, you can PM for an offer if you want.

France

I'd like to precise that I'm also looking for a Vermona DRM (mk 2 or mk 3). I also would like to say that I'm also interested in some non-analog gear (don't hesitate to make a proposition).
And, if someone is interested, I also have a Yamaha Tenori On White (magnesium) that I could leave.
Cheers

France

Synthboy "Sexboy" + SOLD !

PM'd