IL, US
arlen wrote:
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

i think its a natural thing to both love and hate what you do in anything in life, maybe not 'hate'. but perhaps something close to it.

I think instead of 'hate' you're thinking of 'critical.' We love to make music, we're just very critical of our work. As the saying goes, your biggest critic is yourself.

Last edited by e.s.c. (Oct 10, 2013 1:04 am)

NC in the US of America
e.s.c. wrote:
arlen wrote:

I think instead of 'hate' you're thinking of 'critical.' We love to make music, we're just very critical of our work. As the saying goes, your biggest critic is yourself.

Boise, ID

Rofl ^

Fargo

I would maybe bring it up with your doctor and tell him/her it's something you're concerned about.

Sweden

Just for the record,

GREATSWORD wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

it is not a good idea for people to be giving medical advice or opinions on this thread

If I have an argument, I am going to make it. If you think said argument is incorrect, you can present your evidence to the contrary. That is how intelligent debate works. If you consider it wrong to do that, then I seriously question the rationality of your thinking.

You made an argument, but the basis of it was no more valid than that of the argument defPREMIUM made. You didn't present any evidence, and defPREMIUM didn't dispute anything of what you said.

The post of yours I'm replying to now, though, exemplifies what "intelligent debate" isn't. You littered your so-called argument with ad hominem and belittling remarks only to end up doing exactly what you accused defPREMIUM of doing: not providing evidence contrary to anything he said or even really responding to his argument at all.

New Albany Indiana

I can't give you any tips or advice medicine wise. but i want to wish you luck with this.

Trackers are largely for people on stimulants or the autism spectrum. Get a looper and something to jam/practice on.

TSSBAY01

thats bullshit.

Unsubscribe
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

thats bullshit.

Have to agree.

Boise, ID
jonah wrote:

Trackers are largely for people on stimulants or the autism spectrum. Get a looper and something to jam/practice on.

In his defense, I 'think' I remember Spamtron saying something vaguely like this, in an interview forever ago.

But trackers are just for people who like trackers, I doubt being autism-friendly had anything to do with their design...

Also I thought we resolved this topic like 20 posts ago.

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Oct 14, 2013 10:38 pm)

Sweden

In his defense, I 'think' I remember Spamtron saying something vaguely like this, in an interview forever ago.

How is that in his defense?

I somewhat agree with the idea of just playing an instrument or something when you have trouble focusing.

Boise, ID
boomlinde wrote:

How is that in his defense?

Well, just another somewhat experienced member of the scene talking about it. I dunno. It makes sense though, my brother has pretty severe autism and the whole layout seems like something he could use if he wanted to.

I'm not wanting to start an argument here though, this thread has gone far enough

NC in the US of America

Don't feed the giant trollfish.

Sweden
ShintarouMusic wrote:

I'm not wanting to start an argument here though, this thread has gone far enough

All right, just curious smile

Brunswick, GA USA

inb4

Kiel, Germany

Try caffeine+regularly working out+weekly caffeine-free phases. That's how I work it (was on Ritalin from 9-13, pretty sure it fucked some stuff up for me). I can also confirm that generally avoiding sugar and a sedetary lifestyle helps a lot. And sleeping more at night and less in the day.