Seattle, WA

Hey guys/gals,

I have a MIDINes 1.1.0(gray cart), LSDJMC2(Lowgain model with 2 MIDI thru ports/NES controller graphics/Certificate of Authenticity/Manual), Prophet64 + Firestarter Prophet64 MIDI interface, and Nanoloop 2.2 I'd like to see go to good homes. I'm not sure how much any of these things are worth as I haven't seen any of them sell in a while. I'm looking for fair market prices. This isn't a for sale post, just an inquiry. I'll post these for sale once I have an idea of what they're worth. Thanks!

San Francisco

they are worth exactly $10 for all of them. a price i am willing to pay. how bout it? tongue

JK figure out pricing and i would be very interested in purchasing from you tho.

detroit

dibs on that lsdjmc2, whenever you figure out pricing that is.

IL, US

i sold my lowgain sync for $175 a few months ago, probably the most recent sale since he didn't make a ton of them.. sold a 2.2 a year or two back for $85, if i remember correctly.. midines seems to vary a lot.. seen them go anywhere from $125-350, depending on timing (but usually closest to $150-175)

Dallas, Texas

My advice for midines is if you decide to go for the gold and charge 200+ then keep it on ebay. I would probably be embarrassed to ask for that amount around these forums. Yes, people know that it's harder to get the cart, but people also know what a fair deal is for it. I think $125-$175 would be fair shipping included.

United Kingdom

I may possibly be interested in the Midines if you''re willing to ship to the UK?

Feel free to send a pm. smile

Seattle, WA

Thanks for the replies guys! You all will be the first to know when I list them for sale. I'll stay away from ebay for now.

I sent you a PM about nl2.2 wink

Michigan

So here is the deal. If someone can get a copy of MIDI NES to me, I can recreate it.
I can recreate MIDI NES and begin a new production line of it at an affordable rate. This I promise. I am even willing to trade one of my for-sale GB's for one.

Indiana
Jazzmarazz wrote:

So here is the deal. If someone can get a copy of MIDI NES to me, I can recreate it.
I can recreate MIDI NES and begin a new production line of it at an affordable rate. This I promise. I am even willing to trade one of my for-sale GB's for one.

sounds legit

IL, US

haha a game boy for a midines? thats a pretty bad trade offer

Dallas, Texas
e.s.c. wrote:

Not if it's a decently modded dmg. Something like an internal arduinoboy DMG would be a solid trade for a Midines in my book. Maybe even like a SGB equipped unit would be reasonable.

I hope someone is willing enough to lend their unit to science for a while.

P.S. I would love to finally see wayfar surface up in response to a reproduction. Just to see what he'd try and do to stop it, if anything. Not like he has a leg to stand on since he's prolly like one investigation away from being in some doo doo.

UK, Leicester
Fudgers wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

sounds legit

but jazz is actually legit

Michigan
e.s.c. wrote:

I have sold gameboys for more than what MIDI NES runs for. It depends on what you put into it.

Console <> cart = Chicken <> egg.

Besides, I don't even want it; I am not a musician. For all intents and purposes, I could probably return the cart in same condition within a month and have all that I need from it. All I really need is to borrow one and sit down with it.

Woodland Hills, CA

I bought my prophet64 and firestarter MIDI interface for STUUUPPID cheap a year ago. I never see them for sale but i think $60-85 is a fair price for both