Making a second appearance on Pxl-Bot, Falling For A Square brings with him a, quite simply, beautiful new album.

Described by Falling For A Square as a mini recording focusing on heart strings, heartbreaks, death, truth, commuting and crushes of long ago, "1996. Forever." is a journey through the nuances of love and life, portrayed with perfect execution. Emotions are woven around wonderfully crafted melodies, emerging in each track and pulling you into the story being told, as well as immersing you in a world of your own memories. The already strong atmosphere is strengthened further by the mixture of guitar and vocals with more standard chiptune, bringing with it intoxicating depth, character and life. With mastering by Brian Slusher and artwork by Andrew Gleeson, we proudly release this must-not-miss piece of emotively strong chip.

Get it here!
http://www.pxl-bot.com/2013/10/pb084-fa … rever.html

Gosford, Australia

nothing short of brilliant

Earth

Nicely done. Well layered -- the acoustic guitar in the first track [Oops, I think I meant the second track] blends nicely over the gameboy sounds. It doesn't sound too quiet, or somehow out of place. There are other instruments in there that help to fill out the songs. It's very well produced.

Last edited by breakphase (Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm)

BK

This record is really pretty and it's VERY well recorded/mixed/mastered. Color me impressed, man smile

rochester, ny

So warm!

This is going to help me coast into winter so well. Great job, man.

EDIT: Reminds me a ton of the Electric President s/t, except chip.

Last edited by bclikesyou (Oct 23, 2013 3:39 pm)

sweden

Nice!

Super sweet!

Does it Matter?

everything about this album is pure art. The music, the mixing and mastering and the art work! Nicely done, pal!
The more I learn about chip music the more amazed I get!

Peace!

NC in the US of America

Man this album title and everything is hitting the time machine HARD, haha.

Very pretty stuff and easy to listen to. <3s

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 23, 2013 5:51 pm)

ohio gozaimasu

smile

New York, NY

Thank you all for the nice words.
xo