TX

Stream/download (high bit rate): http://brotherandroid.bandcamp.com/albu … cy-edition
Download (low bit rate): dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6497403/spa … 24kbps.zip

Brother Android's first two releases in all their original glory and then some. This quadruple EP contains all the tracks from Space Hymns and the Scientific Satellite EP, plus 16 new friends. Bursting at the bits with tunes & beats, blips & bleeps, squawks, squeaks, noise, & the occasional silence (for reflection). Stories of lonely voyages, desolation, mysterious sights, & the glory of God.

Tracks 1-8 are the "Tiny Spaceship EP."
Tracks 9-16 are the "Scientific Satellite EP."
Tracks 17-24 are the "Cold Planet EP."
Tracks 25-32 are the "Final Landing EP."

To obtain a sonically correct copy:
1. Download the Bandcamp release in the file format of your choice, and convert to 24 kbps MP3 format; or
2. Download the release here, already downsampled for maximum warmth & splendor: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6497403/space_hymns_complete_24kbps.zip

This edition is fully backwards compatible with all previous editions. Alternate canons also supported.

Lift up your synthesizers and play.

Last edited by Brother Android (Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:19 pm)

On a whim I happened to refresh your bandcamp page this morning. Glad I did, this is ideal for midterm studying.

TX

Thanks guys, glad you like it! Yeah, the 24kbps version is what I'd consider "official," but I thought people might like to hear the hi-fi versions, as there are some subtler things that kinda disappear with the conversion.

ohio gozaimasu

fucking yes man

/dev/sda2

I'm really digging this.

TX

thanks, guys! No one's really weighed in on the "new" material specifically - how does it compare/mesh with the old material to you?

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:18 pm)

Boise, ID

Brother I love the atmosphere in your music. Your whole vibe is so wintery, open, lonely, and heartfelt. The 'texture' (for lack of a better word) of 24kbps really compliments your songs well.

TX

Thanks!

I'm thinking of making CDs. 24kbps or high-def?

Boise, ID
Brother Android wrote:

I'm thinking of making CDs. 24kbps or high-def?

Would a dual pack be an option? smile

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:18 pm)

TX

I think I'll leave it up to each customer. Getting the stuff together now; they'll be mostly hand-made. Hopefully will be able to start selling them next week or so.

TX

I've been working on making CDs AND floppy disk editions of the 4 EPs that make up the release. They're basically ready, but I haven't been able to take pictures of them yet, on account of I just moved and have no idea where my camera landed. But stay tuned, they should be up any day now!

TX

Alright, they're up! Sorry the pictures are kind of bad, it was a headache even getting these ones.

https://brotherandroid.bandcamp.com/merch

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:21 pm)