Hi!
I hope I'm not the last human to use Goattracker, so I have a question:
when I export a track as SID, a piece of the track is missing (when played in Winamp, dunno if it's important so I better mention it).
Tried all the export setting - nothing worked. It's just a simple arp. Are there any "no-nos" I should know about when using Goattracker?
Someone - pls help me..

Regards

chipnchap

England

I haven't encountered this problem, is it the same for all your songs? or just this one song and all others are fine?

have you tried playback in sidplay?

have you got a weird loop point in the wave table, or forgotten to do one at all?

I normally get weirdness with values in the HR/Gate timer or 1stFrame Wave that it doesn't like (makes songs stop suddenly) and some weird tempo freakouts that i don't understand how to fix (tempos jumping all over randomly)

Last edited by Jellica (Oct 23, 2013 7:02 pm)

Hi!
Sorry for late answering, but I checked everything, no errors.
If someone could recommend me a hoster, I'll upload a small sample.
Btw: does anyone own HardSID? What do you think?

some combined waveforms that work fine in 8580 are barely audible in 6581? maybe its this

Checked it in SIDplay2, no arps in both.

edit:
Okay, I found the solution. Seems to be a bug in GT. When I save the .sng, sometimes some values weren't saved, thus the offsets for some instruments were missing. That's why they were not exported properly. Now I have the prior missings arps (instruments in general).

Thanx guys!

Last edited by chipnchap (Nov 1, 2013 6:21 pm)