Memphis, TN

Officially not accepting anymore artists, and what a turn out!
We have 31 artists that have said they would like to participate. I need e-mails from all 31 of you. Currently I have received 19 of those. If I don't receive you're e-mail address in a PM by the 31th, then I will be forced to assume you have chosen to no longer participate. So, send those PMs!

Last edited by Ateno (Oct 31, 2013 4:57 pm)

Memphis, TN

We have 32 artists participating and 22 e-mails( Including me). If you fail to send me a PM with your e-mail by the 31th, then I will be forced to omit you from the final release as a fore mentioned. So shoot me a PM fast!

Memphis, TN

This is THE last day to send a confirmation message with your e-mail to me. I still need 10 artist's e-mails.
You can see who you are on the first page.

Just give the People a freaking deadline.

Florida
9-Heart wrote:

Just give the People a freaking deadline.

I was just thinking the same thing. When/how do we send you our songs? I've been sitting on mine for a good while now.

Boise, ID

He said he'd send out an email to everyone with instructions, but I haven't received anything as of yet... :I

Chicago, IL

me either. I also forgot about this in the midst of some recording projects. Sorry, but Mudkip is going to have to pull out of this collab. Sorry guys.

Manchester, UK
Boy Without Batteries wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. When/how do we send you our songs? I've been sitting on mine for a good while now.

I take bloody ages making songs so another month before submissions would be SWEET! Then again, an earlier deadline might actually kick me into action a little bit. This message is therefore pointless. Please ignore.

barf

why do you even need email addresses lol

just pm people

Last edited by kfaraday (Nov 4, 2013 2:45 pm)

kfaraday wrote:

why do you even need email addresses lol

just pm people

I also start to question the Organisation of this collab.

Manchester, UK

Perhaps the organization of this collab should itself be a collab? Collabcepti... NO! I swore I'd never use that joke about anything.

Memphis, TN

Sorry everyone, I was trying to get everyone in one place by sending out a group e-mail, which you can't do with PMs as far as I know, so details could be discussed. Like who'd host the release, hen the songs need to be finished, etc. Sending the e-mail now. If you gave me your e-mail you will receive it.

Edit: And I have never organized a collaboration if that was blindingly obvious XD. I apologize if this is strange; I'm simply attempting to directly contact all the participating artists without bumping a post onto the front page when in reality it has become exclusive to a group of people participating in it.

So, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by Ateno (Nov 4, 2013 3:41 pm)

Like i said, i would be able to host the release and give it a physical release as cassette tape, if peeps would like that.
But only if nobody else chip in. I also would suggest a extra Topic for the Collab Status and this as a disscussion theard.

Great, no respond.
I'm gonna open a new topic later this day with all the information. Like deadline and stuff. I just assume that everybody who already is confirmed, will take part in this.
If nnobody got a problem with this, that i'll make this happen.

UK, Leicester

I replied to the email, I'm guessing you didn't check it?

Manchester, UK

I haven't seen a reply from you dude, if you mean you emailed the whole group?