nvm i'm derailing the thread peace guys

lets talk about computers girl pm me

UK, Leicester

b/c i don't pay attention to it, and it looks like a black smiley women with red/brown hair so i thought rihanna.

same way that if i had some death metal dude as my avatar, you might not be able to name which band they're from or their name

Solar System
defPREMIUM wrote:

yes i am brandy

I was thinking that you are from the first time ;D hehe.
But for example Lillie McCloud from x-Factor was living
near my small hometown. And I live in Slovakia /Eurozone/ in
250 000 town. So you never know who and where you will meet...

Last edited by Matej (Nov 2, 2013 7:28 pm)

Alpine wrote:

b/c i don't pay attention to it, and it looks like a black smiley women with red/brown hair so i thought rihanna.

same way that if i had some death metal dude as my avatar, you might not be able to name which band they're from or their name

fair point i suppose

edit this is my setup:
laptop & ms-windows & dosbox, openmpt, cygwin, schism
headphones

Last edited by sandneil (Nov 2, 2013 7:31 pm)

Arizona

Not pictured is my Super Gameboy, a handful of link cables and my second EMS cart. The computer is just for recording.

Dallas, Texas
Limitbreak wrote:

Not pictured is my Super Gameboy, a handful of link cables and my second EMS cart. The computer is just for recording.

badass mixer!

Arizona
TylerBarnes wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

badass mixer!

Thank you! I was considering buying another little Behringer Xenyx like I had many years ago but I stumbled upon this at a local pawn shop for $40. I'm not very familiar with the Ross brand but I'm very happy with it.

Dallas, Texas

Yeah. I'm looking into getting the Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB Mixer. It has 4 in line compressors and high pass filters! plus a usb audio interface for recording a live set or something like that.

matt's mind
Limitbreak wrote:

nice sticker!

Arizona
kitsch wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

nice sticker!

I totally dig that sticker. Are there more? Or is it part of a series perhaps...?

Sticker Swag.
The other Main GameBoy will be the Blooperboy 2.0, tomorrow at CHIP HITS THE FAN

Springfield, MO
sandneil wrote:

edit this is my setup:
laptop & ms-windows & dosbox, openmpt, cygwin, schism
headphones

thats pretty much my setup but I use Renoise to make my songs. i always thought i was doing something wrong cuz i see all these dudes with ridiculous amount of gadgets and Im just sitting here with a laptop; not even with a mouse.

Arizona
9-Heart wrote:

Sticker Swag.
The other Main GameBoy will be the Blooperboy 2.0, tomorrow at CHIP HITS THE FAN

No disrespect intended but that decal/sticker on the screen would drive me batshit crazy while writing songs...performing live it would be easier but still...

It looks really nice but ugh...I'm conflicted.

Mexico