Ottawa, Ontario

I'm looking to sell these bits of chiptune gear cuz i need skril

Nanoloop cartridge is hardly used. Comes with the USB/GB adapter. 90$CAN + shipping

MSSIAH Cartridge with PS/2 adapter for C64, works like new. 80$CAN + shipping

Both will be shipped in anti-static bags. Just send me a PM if you're interested and we'll arrange something.

Thanks.

Malaga - Spain

Hi ZAZI,

Would you be selling just the MSSIAH? if so, how much?
Thank you in advance!

Ottawa, Ontario

MSSIAH has been sold. Nanoloop is still available.

Ottawa, Ontario

bumpin

Ottawa, Ontario

now listed on ebay here

Ottawa, Ontario

two more days left, only 90$ + free shipping u fucks

Toronto, Canada

You do realize you can buy the newer version Nanoloop 2 carts for 48euros($68cad) brand new, right?  And you can get the newer USB/midi adaptor for 9euros($12.81cad) brand new.

Would probably explain why nobody is jumping on this

Last edited by Infinity Curve (Nov 22, 2013 5:40 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

I am totally getting the new one.

Ottawa, Ontario

while i'm flattered you'd take the time to convert EUR to CAD from the prices on Oliver's site, this isn't the same product advertised, it actually has a cartridge case. These are listed as 92.80 on kitsch-bent, so kiss my ass, fucking nerd.

Toronto, Canada

Was just trying to help you out in case you weren't aware of the pricing, no need to call names. 

Also, FYI, the newer carts don't have or need a case, they are just a PCB you stick in your gameboy.

Best of luck with your sale

Alive and well in fucksville

Nobody is going to buy a used cart for $90 unless it is rare. Being a complete douchebag is not going to help you make a sale. You could also tell people that they will be buying a 2.5 cart?

Last edited by bitjacker (Nov 22, 2013 6:50 pm)

Maine

zazi is lame no one pay attention to him..

Michigan

I just want to point out that having no shell on a cart is not the pinnacle of gameboy innovation. Call me the devil's advocate, but seriously.

Ottawa, Ontario

Don't worry princesses, I won't cry if nobody buys it. I'll just continue sampling it. It's a goldmine. It is "Nanoloop 2.x", bitjacker, I updated it to the newest version (2.6). Anyways, I'm sure you nerds will be crying about some bugs in 2.7, it's only a matter of time.

Maine

[zazi as he waits for someone to buy his stuff]

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
ZAZI wrote:

Don't worry princesses, I won't cry if nobody buys it. I'll just continue sampling it. It's a goldmine. It is "Nanoloop 2.x", bitjacker, I updated it to the newest version (2.6). Anyways, I'm sure you nerds will be crying about some bugs in 2.7, it's only a matter of time.

+1 

Every time a new version of NL comes out its the worst version ever, only to be later to be remembered as the best version ever.  Peeps want my 2.3 wink

zazi's been around forever and his version IS different.  Every version of 2.x is different.  (cant say for 1.x)