Tucson, AZ

Yeah. Late notice. Listen. If you miss this, you will regret it.  Fuck school.  Fuck your job.  You need a RELEASE, you need a brush with DEATH to experience LIFE, you need to come out and PARTY this SATURDAY.  I know what's going on -- you're groping in the darkness for something to live for.  This party is that something.

I'll be playing a pummeling post-cyberpunk mindfuck of a set with nothing more than a couple Game Boys and a cold, blackened heart.  The guys DJ'ing before me, Winslow and Drew (together with his crew, Flavorheard), are badass art/tech heads that are equally at home with Arduinos or turntables. They will be on hand to provide masterful DJ sets so good that the gods will weep a frenzy of weeps and their tears will shower down upon you like crystals of pure and absolute victory.

You can RSVP on the Facebook event page. Full details below:

Saturday April 10th
Midnight Disco Party
Nullsleep, Flavorheard, and Winslow Turner Porter III
visuals by Paris & outpt, and Chika / lights by MZD

Knitting Factory
361 Metropolitan Ave. (at Havemeyer St.) - view map
Brooklyn, NY
10:30PM doors
$10 admission $7 for NYU students

Philly/NY

I wish I could be there SO badly.

Philly, PA, USA

why are there always crazy things going on the same day as 8static? always making it impossible to get the new york folk down here.

Brooklon

Damn, two shows in Brooklyn tonight.

Nullsleep wrote:

...with nothing more than a couple Game Boys and a cold, blackened heart...

My gut reaction to this is to take a bus to NYC, come to the show and offer you a nice, hot cocoa.  But that would kill the killer negative vibes, so fuck it.

Good luck with the show! big_smile

Central-ish VA

Hot shit, at knitting factory of all places, eh?  This must have been truly outstanding.

brooklyn!

oh motherfucker, why on a night i'm doing double duty in philly?

Tucson, AZ
Note! wrote:

Good news is that you can see both. The show in Red Hook goes until midnight and I'll be taking the stage at the Knitting Factory at 1:00AM.

Double-up on the fucking data party!

Milwaukee, WI

Break a leg..

...and a few faces.

Brooklon
Nullsleep wrote:
Note! wrote:

Good news is that you can see both. The show in Red Hook goes until midnight and I'll be taking the stage at the Knitting Factory at 1:00AM.

Double-up on the fucking data party!

You devious bastards. Guess it's ALL BK tonight, then. Nothing like a midnight joyride from Red Hook to Greenpoint to sober a feller up.