nowhere in particular

Full Disclaimer: This gameboy was originally from DJ Transformer and has an issue with the prosound mod.

So I have a modded DMG for sale.

- Offical Clear Case
- Blue Backlight
- 3.5mm Prosound mod (with issues, explained below)
- "Chiptune In Stereo" screen bezel.

Photos:

Now, the issue with the prosound mod. The connector is a bit dodgy. It works, but if it moves at all, the sound will cut out. If your headphone or output cable is moved around, chances are the audio will cut out in either the left or right channel, or occasionally both.

The fix could be as simple as adjusting the contacts inside the prosound jack, or in a worst case scenario, the prosound mod could need replacing entirely.

Another small issue is the lack of battery indicator LED.

SOLD!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by nstory (Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm)

clovis CA
Rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

hmm

nowhere in particular
Alley Beach wrote:
Rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

hmm

Apologies.

Due to the issues with this unit I was unsure of what a reasonable price would be.

I'd be happy to get £25 for it. So lets go with £25 + delivery as the price.  I'll amend the original post.

Last edited by nstory (Nov 12, 2013 6:50 pm)

bed

pm'D

nowhere in particular
sprusr wrote:

pm'D

Replied.

Michigan

Easy fix. Sounds like a cold solder joint...not surprising since I see NO shrink tubing.