UK, Leicester
egr wrote:

There's already a much more functional version of this called ucollective.

thats mean

it works quite well, I'll give you that, however, it doesn't block the user's name from appearing at the side if they're logged on, you might want to add that so that peopel can sleep easily at night knowing that they'll never have to see whoever's name ever again.

Last edited by Alpine (Nov 9, 2013 10:28 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
Alpine wrote:
egr wrote:

thats mean

it works quite well, I'll give you that, however, it doesn't block the user's name from appearing at the side if they're logged on, you might want to add that so that peopel can sleep easily at night knowing that they'll never have to see whoever's name ever again.

I'm not being mean at all. If you don't like the people that make up this particular community then there are other communities with different attitudes and styles of communicating.  ucollective is a nice place that is trying hard to be a productive site.  Give 'em a chance!

sorry about this thread u

i was just bored and wanted something to do so i mad eit & i was testing it on a few threads & ignoring various people and was like Haha people wont care that i put their  name in the thing ebcause im a sociopath and dont emppathise with other people and didnt realise it would be hurtful

please dont install this sofftware

TSSBAY01

its called a 'deshitter', ahhahah

egr wrote:

lel

Sweeeeeeden
egr wrote:

Well, I don't see an ignore feature on there, just much less activity overall. If I should be dickish about it, it\s like saying that someone should go and live in the desert if someone is being mean to them in town.

Unsubscribe

doy.

Los Angeles, CA

This was funnier when ant1 did it.

Chicago IL

how did i not make the list

UK, Leicester
egr wrote:
Alpine wrote:

thats mean

I'm not being mean at all. If you don't like the people that make up this particular community then there are other communities with different attitudes and styles of communicating.  ucollective is a nice place that is trying hard to be a productive site.  Give 'em a chance!

Oh right, I thought you were saying it in a more contemptuous way, saying that it's really empty, and just generally dissing it. My mistake bro.

Saskrotch wrote:

how did i not make the list

I snipped my post b/c sandneil ninja'd me but I basically said that.

NC in the US of America

Yeah I figured the list was not a passive-aggressive gesture.

VCMG wrote:

Well now I have to choose between ant1's script and this script, which one is better?

Mrwimmer wrote:

This was funnier when ant1 did it.

Chicago
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

Remember that episode of southpark where they all ignore cartman and he thinks he's a ghost?

maybe if we all give each other gift baskets, we'll atone for our wrongs to one another and pass on to the chipafterlife.

Unsubscribe

This isnt purgatory?

*new* ignore specific threads by thread ID number

arguably a more useful feature
as always if you dont like it dont use it