Milwaukee, WI

Everything is sold, but I will keep this song here because it was over ten years ahead of it's time.

Last edited by RG (Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

PM'd

Milwaukee, WI

Oh, and we still have a few copies of the Dispyz and Stagediver 7"s.

If you really want to get technical we have tons of old hardcore/speedcore 12"s made with Amigas too, but I'm not sure anyone here is interested in that cool shit. wink

Regardless, PM if interested in any of it.

Milwaukee, WI

ok, the Video Game Breaks I-III are spoken for.

Just found the Pac-Man fever full-length 12" from Buckner & Garcia. This will be free to the first person to purchase something...it sucks ass and skips a few times, but hey Pac-Man is on the cover! This might be the first time videogame sounds had been pressed to vinyl.

Also just found several bad-ass 12"s from Zod Records based here in Milwaukee. There's a few chip-sounding tunes on these and one even features Yuppster of 8bitpeoples fame. Prices in next update.

hardcore, Australia

PM'd

Milwaukee, WI

Updated.

0R360N

PM'ed!

Chicago IL

oh god, why would you give away eating paste for free? it's fucking brilliant

Milwaukee, WI

You are 100% correct, it's pretty fucking incredible and about ten years ahead of it's time just like the other material from the Zod catalog. It's free because there's a big ol' scratch on the record's B-Side. It doesn't skip, but we'd feel pretty bad about accepting money for it even though it was purchased as such.

Midwest represent. I thought we were the only ones who knew about Zod.

Milwaukee, WI

Updated.

Milwaukee, WI

Added the Ec8or 2x12"

Chicago IL

hell yeah i got mad zod vinyl up in this bitch! pretty much the whole catalog up through zod 16. got most of the old addict / distort records too

Milwaukee, WI

Damn son. You and Ty know what's up.

New York, New York

I have a very big zod catalog too. I got a lot of the addict records as well. Not too many blood fist records though.

Milwaukee, WI

Were you a local at one point or are you just awesome? Do you have any of the Distort records?

I'm shocked no one is biting at the 8bit Construction Set vinyl. Both sides have audio data pressed for music programs. Record to a tape, play tape into a c64 (or atari) and bam!

New York, New York

No I was never a local. I just have an awesome record collection. big_smile I have a lot of the Distort catalog, but unfortunately it's got some holes to fill.