shanghai

Hello people
I know there's some stoned people that frequent this board that listen to my music, I wanted to share my new record with you.
Alot of the bandcamp traffic / tape sales of my last record came from here, so i know this one's not chipmusic but i couldn't think of anywhere else to post it to let my chipmusic peoples hear it.
if it pisses anyone off or offends then i apologize. 
Its pretty similar to Drip Taper in its vibe. Lots of stuff run through tape, really slow, casio and shit roland rom synths through pedals and plugins, some samples of mid 90's memphis rap tapes - you get the idea.
in other news i am working on another weird 80's horror ambient thing for HEL which i will finish one day. Hopefully.
peace
http://urbanwavesrecords.com/album/night-colour

babylon

noice

montreal, qc

this is great.

shanghai

cheers guys, thanks for having a listen.

England

i will listen to this.

Madriz, Supain

Sounds good (very good, i love glitchy vocals) but 10 bucks a tape is off my budget for now sad

shanghai

fair enough son. its 10 bucks because the printing of the cover is really top quality for this release, er and i insisted on them hipster black tapes and shit haha
thanks for lending ears regardless !

Finland

Great as usual!

Madriz, Supain

Im being a cheapskate lately on here but that dont mean i cant appreciate effort and good stuff , hehe