Dallas, Texas
kineticturtle wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

the answer we ended up coming up with is that you would be less reliant on spellcheck and would be forced to really think about what you're going to say before you lay it down to paper.

Someone write a typewriter emulator.

That would be funny to see. You can only Type, Save, or completely Delete. No back space or copy paste. XD

I really enjoyed that TED Talk. You did a phenomenal job. As always amazing tunes as well.

Last edited by TylerBarnes (Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm)

killadelphia

i wish the defender of the chip award was still around!  i think you'd possibly snag the shit out of it with this video.  I especially like that you said making chip music made you a better guitar player  wink

matt's mind

^ i wish the awards were around still too, those were fun to keep up with, and i ALWAYS learned about something/someone new that blew my mind

Arizona

I started watching this but had to shut it off after two minutes. My girlfriend wanted to watch it with me when she was done making cupcakes. Life doesn't suck and from the two minutes I saw, neither will this presentation.

Maine

apparently this was stickied and then not stickied.. and then stickied again right when i said some sh***t lol

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 17, 2013 7:03 am)

buffalo, NY

I stayed with 2PP over the summer while on tour, so I did have the honor of seeing a TCTD award, close enough for me.

South Korea
Limitbreak wrote:

...had to shut it off after two minutes. My girlfriend wanted to watch it with me when she was done making CUPCAKES.

Humblebragging on cm.o? What is the world coming to?
Congratulations on a very good presentation, Mr.Cannon, this DOES deserve an award of some kind!

Arizona
DeerPresident wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

...had to shut it off after two minutes. My girlfriend wanted to watch it with me when she was done making CUPCAKES.

Humblebragging on cm.o? What is the world coming to?
Congratulations on a very good presentation, Mr.Cannon, this DOES deserve an award of some kind!

Yeah that was a bit much huh? Sorry. It was indeed a very good presentation, I just finished watching it.

EDIT: Punctuation.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Nov 17, 2013 7:52 am)

Maine

it was only a bit much due to the overabundance of neckbearded single bros... that feel when no gf... id date an ugly fat chick if she was into retro gaming and chiptune...

Youngstown, OH
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

id date an ugly fat chick if she was into retro gaming and chiptune...

chiptune is the place between a TEDx talk and this sentence

Maine

well i guess i dont have too far to travel to a tedx talk then

Maine

my fap hand is out of commission sad

South Jersey, USA

This is awesome. Nice job!

Canada
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

my fap hand is out of commission sad

No one wants to see or hear about that.
This thread is about Danimal's awesome feat and contribution.

Maine

lolz

Joliette, QC, Canada

Just saw it ! You did a really good speech Dan !!! Great job !!! big_smile