Brunswick, GA USA

Because I'm feeling some guilty conscience for having killed the OP, from the best of my awful just-home-from-work memory, to me it read as an essay saying "this is chipmusic, with my opinion interjected a little," so I reacted very quickly, because I felt like it was too much like past "What is chipmusic?" threads. Hurt feelings don't seem to be indicated but weren't intended either.

Chicago IL

I'm glad I didn't even have to intervene on this one

Maine

it was an unfinished essay.. i was schmammered lolz.. i will still complete it but i left out sooooooo much information and links i had saved in another document..  i had to take it down... its just simply not complete and i didnt want it to be another one of those threads..

Maine

the 5 imho are hardware, software, art, visuals and sound format

seattle
Saskrotch wrote:

I'm glad I didn't even have to intervene on this one

TSSBAY01

was this pt. 5 in the 'those threads' trilogy yet

Maine

you will see it again... it will be very longwinded lol

barf

i'm looking forward to it!

Godzilladelph
herr_prof wrote:

1. Artists who think classic video games sounds where awesome, and their arrangements where the best possible way of expression.
2. Artists who think classic arrangements where tops, but wish they could be recorded with better instrumentation
3. Artists who love classic game sounds, but wish they could be used to make different genres of music.
4. Artists who love classic game sounds, but want to use them in ways that arent possible under the limitations of old hardware
5. Artists who sabotage their creative output by posting too much on the internet.

I don't wish to be rude... but none of those are the reasons why i got into chiptune

I DID IT FOR THE BITCHE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Godzilladelph

no but in reality I did it because 3 and 4

Godzilladelph

[trollpost] [/trollpost]

Last edited by SKGB (Nov 18, 2013 6:46 pm)

BK

1.BEAR
2.FACE
3.HAM
4.(null)
5.(null)

Dallas, Texas

Pulse 1
Pulse 2
Triangle
DPCM
Noise