SLC, UT

Read it and weep gentlemen!
With the drag n' deep (awesome as it is) shipping situation, and the ongoing frustration with the EMS carts, this couldn't have come at a better time.

Side note - this site is great for retro gaming news.

http://www.retrocollect.com/News/krikzz … ve-gb.html

Matthew Joseph Payne

Awesome! Looks like fantastic work as always from krikzz.

But - Krikzz carts are always in short supply as it is, so we have little reason to expect differently from this. I'll save my excitement for when I see a ship date and price point.

clovis CA

definitely gotta buy one!

Looks like I'd better start setting up appointments for donating blood so I can afford this thing...

SLC, UT
thebitman wrote:

Looks like I'd better start setting up appointments for donating blood so I can afford this thing...

You can make money for that? Where have I been...

I'm interested to see price point on this. It's not nvram so if it's $100 like most of his carts are, that makes the drag n' derp a lot more desirable. However, if I understand correctly battery based storage isn't necessarily a bad thing. The fact the my Pokemon carts still save after 10+ years is a testament to that. It seems like I heard that early EMS carts had a power draw hardware bug that caused the batteries to only last a few months.

As long as they're easy to flash, I don't care. ASM's fighter carts are about the best quality wise I've really ever seen. I just need to fork out for a flasher and I'll be good to go.

When all hope was lost.

Buy one, I'm sure it will be amazing.

Michigan

I'm just gale to see him adding level shifters to his cart finally. All of the other everdrives have...none.

Detroit

shit well I'm glad I didn't get derps yet heh

Milwaukee, WI

As cool as this is, I'm positive the Derp is a better cartridge for LSDJ musicians.  Gaming = Everdrive, Music = Derp.

Maybe not. Musicians can now have x many programs and x many versions and x many saves

Unsubscribe

I dunno, I kinda like not having the distraction of games on my cart big_smile

clovis CA

i think the huge factor here is the sd card slot. thats why ill be buying it.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theta_Frost wrote:

As cool as this is, I'm positive the Derp is a better cartridge for LSDJ musicians.  Gaming = Everdrive, Music = Derp.

What features does Derp have that make it better for music?

if it is $20+shipping i'll buy one sometime!

Straya Mate

Well fuck everything then, imma just burn down my house and die.

Such flames, much hot, so fire. Wow.

Nah but seriously, may as well just bin my whole sd cart now not much point if krikzz is doing this.

Oh well, gotta be fast around these parts.

DaRkO wrote:

Well fuck everything then, imma just burn down my house and die.

Such flames, much hot, so fire. Wow.

Nah but seriously, may as well just bin my whole sd cart now not much point if krikzz is doing this.

Oh well, gotta be fast around these parts.

Make one for the Atari Lynx.

big_smile

But seriously.

You should

so sound. much wow. many waveforms.