Because this is general discussion about an event which is still 5 months away, I figured General was a better place to post about it.

www.east.paxsite.com

PAX East 2014 tickets went on sale a few weeks ago and sold out very promptly - I'm gonna take a guess, considering the great chip events that happen every year at PAX East, and say that a fair few of you have chosen to attend. 

So who's going?  Is anybody gonna try and weasel their way into the performer's booth?  For that matter, is anybody here opening a booth on the expo floor?  What's your favorite thing about the music at PAX East?

buffalo, NY

I'll be there, but no idea about chip related stuff there as of yet.  I really have no idea if the traditional "venue" which has been jamspace will be there this year.

Maine

i think i might try to be there and criticize,,

danimal cannon wrote:

I'll be there, but no idea about chip related stuff there as of yet.  I really have no idea if the traditional "venue" which has been jamspace will be there this year.

Would hate to see it be left out this year - seemed to be going pretty strong in both 2012 and 2013; if there seems to be enough interest from the community, I'm sure they'll throw it in there.  Maybe we just need to be that interest.

I see no reason for it to not be there.  It's been very popular.  There also haven't been any rumblings about that getting cut.  I'm at every PAX East, workin' the 6PM-2AM shift. @.@

Planet Zaxxon

PAX EAST is an annual funtime fest 9000. I hope B8B has their chiptune extravaganza !