Hey friends,

I just came around here, to ask if someone of you is interested in making some music for our little game project, we started a while ago. We, that is me, a designer from germany and an american buddy who´s really fit in programing HTML5 stuff.

Our game project is called Beavarena and it´ll be a collection like Mario-Party, including some funny mini games to play with your friends :-P Every game has a little bit of it´s own style, to keep it diversified.

That´s what we are and now what we want smile ....

We had a placeholder song from jamendo...
http://www.jamendo.com/de/track/840580/8bit-traveller

It´s some chip tune, punk rock mix, we really, really liked smile if someone like you has something like this, or normal chip tune music which sounds somehow cool and he wants to see/hear it in a game in the future, just PM me. smile

Accordingly our project is just a hobby-one, so we can´t pay you. All we could give you is a credit in the game, a beaver-avatar^^ and the good feeling, that your sound is in it.

Because of the collection-factor and it´s diversity, we need music in some different styles ( fast, creepy etc.) Feel free to show whatever you have.

We also need some sound effects, if you can produce something like this as well. Explosions, jumping, boxing....all that crazy stuff.

If you think, that you can help us, I would really appreciate if you PM me.

THanks and have a good one!
Beav!

Youngstown, OH

pm'd!

Canada

pm'd

Abandoned on Fire

Once the game is finished it will be available to everyone for free, yes?

Yeah, that's what we plan. Each game will be free 2 play.
Perhaps we will charge some money for a full collection Version including a tournament system, achievements and stuff in the Future.

Abandoned on Fire
Beaverlicious wrote:

Yeah, that's what we plan. Each game will be free 2 play.
Perhaps we will charge some money for a full collection Version including a tournament system, achievements and stuff in the Future.

Cool, just checking. Because, obviously, if the game makes money then the entire development team should share in that money.  That includes the people that made the soundtrack and sfx.  wink

UK, Leicester

I could work on sfx, I'll PM you a later on today.

detroit

messaged

Melbourne, Australia

Pro tip to all : Do NOT work on any project that can go commercial for free. Always have a contract. That is all.

Maine

that guy is charging for unlocks and the person writing the music isnt getting paid? does not compute

I always love how people complain, even I didn´t say anything about future payment big_smile

What is an accurate payment for a sound-dude?

Maine

your life lolzz jk

Stupidity strikes back!
People like you are the reason, why some people prefer freesounds then giving some artist a chance.

Maine

whoa dude...............

Abandoned on Fire

Please read the guidelines for offering soundtrack work on this site: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/10093 … read-this/