Litebritedeath Land

I decided to look into ordering 10 drag and derp carts direct and was wondering if anyone had any interest in getting one for themselves.  I plan on keeping 2 and selling the other 8 to the community.  I'm located in KS, USA.

BOSTON

holla

Abandoned on Fire

FYI the first version of Kitsch's carts look like they're coming very soon.  Unless you need a cart immediately (and derps just happen to be available) I'd recommend waiting for Kitsch's offering.  Looks to have some really unique functionality.

Edit: I have a D'n'D cart and absolutely love it and highly recommend it for supreme stability.  Kitsch's carts look to be something we haven't seen before and that could mean features that you'll wish you had waited for.  Again, just FYI.

Last edited by egr (Nov 20, 2013 1:08 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

derps are like jesus for chiptunes.

Unsubscribe

derps are my chiptune manservant, seen and not heard.

we're back & stuff
egr wrote:

FYI the first version of Kitsch's carts look like they're coming very soon.  Unless you need a cart immediately (and derps just happen to be available) I'd recommend waiting for Kitsch's offering.  Looks to have some really unique functionality.

Edit: I have a D'n'D cart and absolutely love it and highly recommend it for supreme stability.  Kitsch's carts look to be something we haven't seen before and that could mean features that you'll wish you had waited for.  Again, just FYI.

Good 2know, ganna definitely wait

Arizona
egr wrote:

I'd recommend waiting for Kitsch's offering.  Looks to have some really unique functionality.

I was considering buying a Derp but after Kitsch shared some of the specs on the new cart with me, I decided it was worth the wait. I'm very excited about it.

Poland, Gdansk

whoops, wrong windows sry guys ;/

Last edited by scannerboy (Nov 20, 2013 5:21 pm)

I may be interested in a Drag'n'Derp.

egr wrote:

Where can one find more info on the kitschcarts?

Litebritedeath Land
Awol wrote:

I may be interested in a Drag'n'Derp.

egr wrote:

Where can one find more info on the kitschcarts?

Yeah I can't tell if people are talking about Kitsch specific carts or the GB everdrive that is coming out soon.  I have not seen anything about a specific cart made by kitsch.

Abandoned on Fire

Info on Kitsch Karts: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11336 … cartridge/

Unsubscribe

Trolls.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

Trolls.

Don't be pedantic on humpday.

*brought to you by my word of the day calendar

Milwaukee, WI

I would take one.

Maine