i like me a good veggie-dog

matt's mind
Alpine wrote:

you've found one thats edible?

please share... 

brand?

Maine

...................no veggie doges in my doge fortress only the meat kind..

Arizona
Alpine wrote:

Those are rare. I've been looking and have yet to find one.

Maine

yea i tried a veggie dog once when i went thru this vegetarian phase (which was dumb because i mainly eat a vegetarian diet i just like things like bacon, hot doges and salami... so i tortured myself by not eating those meats..) it did not taste good at all.. neither did veggie burgers..

Maine

Litebritedeath Land

Veggie dogs are lacking in the mechanically separated chicken, pork, and beef anus.

Minneapolis
sxe_weekend wrote:

Veggie dogs are lacking in the mechanically separated chicken, pork, and beef anus.

When you think of hot doge, just remember that you are following in the ancient ways of the Native Americans who used every part of the buffalo. Every. Part. Now don't you feel noble?

matt's mind

running entire herds of animals off cliffs and only taking what wouldn't spoil, and pretty expansive clear cutting of forest areas too

Maine

honestly ive watched videos and read about the stuff thats in hotdogs and it does not bother me at all..

specially when they look liek this:

IL, US

fuck hot dogs, i got food poisoning from one once... also, fuck pizza hut for the same reason

Maine

bro... you cant blame the hot doges... you can only blame the restaurant employees for not following first in first out and expiration dates...

hot doges
hot
such doge

IL, US

nope., its totally the hot dogs