Maine

well i guess you dont like FM synthesis then cause that involves hot dogs... and sriracha

UK, Leicester
kitsch wrote:
Alpine wrote:

i like me a good veggie-dog

you've found one thats edible?

please share... 

brand?

It's been a hella long time since I've had one, but my parents used to buy ones from holland and barrett. Not sure if you guys have them over there, but you're probably got some equivalent.

Puke_Flytalker wrote:

yea i tried a veggie dog once when i went thru this vegetarian phase (which was dumb because i mainly eat a vegetarian diet i just like things like bacon, hot doges and salami... so i tortured myself by not eating those meats..) it did not taste good at all.. neither did veggie burgers..

Veggie burgers are the shit, man what are you on?

I imagine that they may not taste as good if you were expecting them to taste like a meet burger, but as someone ho's never eaten a meet burger, I think they taste pretty nice.

My friends are hella horrified by the idea of veggie baccon

Last edited by Alpine (Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm)

Maine

dude go eat a real cheeseburger and you will forever hate veggie burgers after that (so really your opinion doesnt exactly count in the meat vs veggie dog/burger debate)... who ever created veggie bacon should be shot..

Arizona
Alpine wrote:

Veggie bacon is pretty horrendous in my opinion.

Minneapolis
kitsch wrote:

running entire herds of animals off cliffs and only taking what wouldn't spoil, and pretty expansive clear cutting of forest areas too

Clearly exaggerated, everyone knows they were totally noble in every respect! wink Didn't you ever watch Pocahontas? LOL

Last edited by arfink (Nov 21, 2013 8:18 pm)

BOSTON
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

DAMN i just got over my massive chicago dog jealousy and now its back tongue

IL, US

this place 4 blocks from me is supposed to be one of the best hot dog places around... when dapantz/ricky brugal was in town hanging out, he got a hotdog from them covered in mac and cheese that had cut up hot dogs in it... not sure whats called on the menu.. but this looks like its it..

Last edited by e.s.c. (Nov 21, 2013 9:40 pm)

arfink wrote:
kitsch wrote:

running entire herds of animals off cliffs and only taking what wouldn't spoil, and pretty expansive clear cutting of forest areas too

Clearly exaggerated, everyone knows they were totally noble in every respect! wink Didn't you ever watch Pocahontas? LOL

you are wrong the native americans were awful. america has been immeasurably improved since the arrival of the noble european settlers

Maine

serious hot dogs in chiraq are no joke

Maine
e.s.c. wrote:

this place 4 blocks from me is supposed to be one of the best hot dog places around... when dapantz/ricky brugal was in town hanging out, he got a hotdog from them covered in mac and cheese that had cut up hot dogs in it from them not sure whats called on the menu.. but this looks like its it..

holy mother of god

Brighton
Alpine wrote:

By the power of logic; We are now friends!

Montana
kitsch wrote:

What you trying to say? mad

Maine

native americans clear cut forests because it made it easy to hunt and track animals... they also used to run herds off of cliffs.. i think that is what he is saying

Montana

My tribe just hunted with bows, and rifles. We never used "Buffalo Jumps" unless it was necessary. I just don't like stereotypes; but oh well.

Maine

my tribe hunts with a debit card in a grocery store..

Montana

Mine is starting to convert to food stamps..