Ottawa, Ontario

if i had a shit for how many fucks i give

well i would have a whole lotta shits

Ottawa, Ontario

wait no

Maine

im sorry i thought hot dogs and FM synthesis was befitting for the "general discussion" board that why i posted this here.. a random stuff thread is ok erry once and a while.. amirite?

Arizona

I'll admit that I've enjoyed the small dose of silliness, I wouldn't want to see the whole forum turn into it though.

NYC
adv3nture wrote:

this

UK, Leicester
Limitbreak wrote:

I'll admit that I've enjoyed the small dose of silliness, I wouldn't want to see the whole forum turn into it though.

agreed, I do enjoy these random/ unusual threads, but If I wanted to see loads of crapthreads, and shitpost all I wanted, I'd just go back to /b/

Solar System

Brunswick, GA USA

When I read "feels" I picture a dirty old man on a crowded train squeezing that person's crotch. REMEMBER THIS EVERY TIME FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER

I already shared my thoughts on FM, which was like telling the pasta convention I don't like baked ziti; my thoughts on hot dogs are similar. You could have brats or polish links or italian sausage on a bun, why settle for a hot dog?

Last edited by chunter (Nov 22, 2013 1:23 pm)

IL, US

word, sausages > hot dogs

fuck a hot dog

where the za at?

Milwaukee, WI

Block user script?

Maine
arlen wrote:

this... breakcore remix being made today

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 22, 2013 4:43 pm)

Boise, ID
Puke_Flytalker wrote:
arlen wrote:

this... breakcore remix being made today

oh my goodness XD

Litebritedeath Land
e.s.c. wrote:
boaconstructor wrote:

the day that the sticks finally came out of the mods' butts

eh, i quit and i think lazerbeat is already getting burnt out by the random bs overload or this wouldve been closed immediately... may seem odd from the outside, but when chipmusic.org was founded, one of the key terms that came up in discussion was "no-nonsense"... mostly cause we were pretty sick of what 8bc had become, despite our best efforts

Oh man I just had PTSD flashbacks of 8bc.  What a nightmare.  I remember all the shit you and others had to attempt to keep up with.  It was like waves of ADD kids that thought 8bc was 4chan.

Maine

dude 8bc wasnt that bad and i only know this from using the uggh.com forums (undergroundhiphop.com)