paris, france

YES! I got the previous one now big_smile

Perhaps, there is some others, let's play with command-R tongue

The Bronx
NinjetiPanda wrote:
rez wrote:

It's me or the favicon has changed? it's a chip into the pink bubble? smile

I don't know actually, I thought it had changed, but I think it just shows a different one when you haven't read something maybe? Or for different pages? There are two I've seen so far.

There are several and they load randomly. Teehee. cool

The Bronx

Rez, thanks for adding chipmusic.org to your site! heart

Santa Barbara, California

seriously, this is fantastic. Really refreshing to see this site and familiar names.

site looks beautiful and is so far dramaless this makes me happy smile

Middlesbrough, England, UK
rez wrote:

Nice website and really nice IRC channel!

So, I spent a whole part of my afternoon to add a proper link into my little website smile

hah, you can see my twitter username "biglewhill" supporting chipmusic there smile ah

California
5H1R0 wrote:

site looks beautiful and is so far dramaless this makes me happy smile

really hoping the drama stays out but I suppose it is not preventable. at the very least lets hope that it is dealt with by great mods and admins who are fair, understanding, and of high integrity. godspeed chip music and thank you.

venezuela ccs

Hello!, greetings to the the admins., designers and all the collaborators, i really love the fresh concept of this new forum. Thanks, nice work yeah..

Melbourne, Australia

*sigh* -bliss-

liverpool - uk

Yes, thanks for creating this site, it has a really nice design and feels more grown up than certain other sites. Keywords for tracks is a great idea, makes it so much easier to find certain styles that way.

Springfield, MO

i love how everything is laid out and the design is amazing!  Very thankful for this smile

Berkeley, CA

Thank you guys, this website is really wonderful. There's so much attention to detail, so many clever little features that you've implemented that I really love.

Nashville, Tennessee

really glad to see chipmusic.org doing well. keep it going! big_smile