Hey,

so i'm just writing on this Killertrack and want to look into another tune . While loading the "Don't Panic" message appeared and i had to restart the cart like 3x.
Now it showed the Cartridge Test Screen, which i didn''t let finished cause i panic'd :I

Anyway is there still a chance of recovery? My last backup was a couple days ago so i would lost like 2 h of work.

Okay, my Cart is a fcking troll.
After Cartridge test i got one blank tune but the .lsdngs are all working. Nice.

New Albany Indiana

I got scared reading this.

Boise, ID

happens to my carts all the time, even with new batteries /:

Unsubscribe

Try cleaning your gameboy, the fact that its only the  work sram getting corrupted maybe means the connection to the cart is flaky.

In either case OBSESSIVELY BACK UP.

Cincinnati, OH

It usually messes up the song I'm working on but, I can just load a different song then load it again and it will be there. The first time, however, it corrupted all of my stuff. No matter what it always messes with Delay/Repeat.

This sometimes occurs when I mess with my pitch mod. That's just the switch's fault but just be weary. Maybe use an adapter. tongue

Last edited by DMGer (Nov 25, 2013 11:06 pm)

matt's mind
herr_prof wrote:

Try cleaning your gameboy, the fact that its only the  work sram getting corrupted maybe means the connection to the cart is flaky.

In either case OBSESSIVELY BACK UP.

yes.  this.  make sure both the connector inside the gameboy, and the fingers on the cartridge itself, are clean

debris here causes a lot of hiccups