http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6lqYitunY

Amazing new song from X Critical Strike X. I especially like the end line "Stick with Nintendo". Thought some may enjoy this too on here.

Litebritedeath Land

I'm not purchasing any of the current gen systems at this point and sadly as much as I love in nintendo the Wii U would be my last pick if I was.  The Wii U lineup is stale as can be.  I want to see Nintendo creating amazing new games not rehashing the same old crap.  It's pretty sad that their "best" games are just modified New Super Mario titles and a GameCube game in HD.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Nov 27, 2013 3:21 am)

Maine

steam OS when it comes out.. thats what ill be saving for... terraria, minecraft, team fortress, borderlands.... ugh so many good titles plus they announced third party consoles and you know alienware will do one.. not that imma buy it but it gives you an idea what it could become.. it will truly bridge the gap between pc/tv/console...

Litebritedeath Land
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

steam OS when it comes out.. thats what ill be saving for... terraria, minecraft, team fortress, borderlands.... ugh so many good titles plus they announced third party consoles and you know alienware will do one.. not that imma buy it but it gives you an idea what it could become.. it will truly bridge the gap between pc/tv/console...

Indeed it will be pretty cool and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.  I have to hand it to valve, steam has always been pretty dope and It's great that every title I have ever purchased is still on my account.  I'm 31 and installed Steam at launch.  My 16 year old brother hijacked my account(jk I gave it to him) and it's awesome to be able to play the massive collection of games in my library that my brother and I have obtained over the years.

Maine
sxe_weekend wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

Indeed it will be pretty cool and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.  I have to hand it to valve, steam has always been pretty dope and It's great that every title I have ever purchased is still on my account.  I'm 31 and installed Steam at launch.  My 16 year old brother hijacked my account(jk I gave it to him) and it's awesome to be able to play the massive collection of games in my library that my brother and I have obtained over the years.

i heard something along the lines of if you have a number of steam boxes in one household using the same ip you can run the same account on all the boxes..

ugh theres so many features.. im sure theres a better video but this chick is hot as a mf

Minneapolis

The Steam controller and their support for Linux is what makes this tick. It's an embedded Linux box running Canonical's ARM Ubuntu variant with a fancy wireless controller. And that's not a bad thing. I think it's awesome, it means PC gaming on Linux machines is going to get pushed forward a long way as developers are forced to become comfortable with developing for Linux.

Maine
arfink wrote:

The Steam controller and their support for Linux is what makes this tick. It's an embedded Linux box running Canonical's ARM Ubuntu variant with a fancy wireless controller. And that's not a bad thing. I think it's awesome, it means PC gaming on Linux machines is going to get pushed forward a long way as developers are forced to become comfortable with developing for Linux.

i think this will bring linux even more into the spotlight which is a grreat thing for development.. i wont have to dual boot just because i want to run a couple programs that wont run in linux (and yes i know i can emulate but AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT lolz).. im psyched plus ive been waiting for a steam box to come out i kinda said it would happen years ago and it makes me super happy..

Holland

Haha, fun to see not a single comment in this thread is actually about the song.

Lun-dun
Puke_Flytalker wrote:
arfink wrote:

i think this will bring linux even more into the spotlight which is a grreat thing for development.. i wont have to dual boot just because i want to run a couple programs that wont run in linux (and yes i know i can emulate but AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT lolz).. im psyched plus ive been waiting for a steam box to come out i kinda said it would happen years ago and it makes me super happy..

Once they've made a cheap chinese knock-off, obvz?

Maine
simonhpieman wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

Once they've made a cheap chinese knock-off, obvz?

like idk if you know this or not but most electronics are made in china (or other asian countries)... but yea if im that broke at the time ill buy a knock off.. but im pretty sure it will be reasonably priced for its function unlike everdrive products

Litebritedeath Land
xylo wrote:

Haha, fun to see not a single comment in this thread is actually about the song.

The song did a better job of advertising for the xbox one than it did for making people stick with Nintendo.

Minneapolis
xylo wrote:

Obviously. This is the internet.

UK, Leicester

looking forward to getting an xbone and ps4 in like 2 years time when they cost less/ don't have launch errors. I might have to buy a Wii U solely out of pity for Nintendo, they've been good to me for many years, it's my turn to back them in their hour of need. That, and I really want to play shizz in HD.