sweden

Hi

So I recently bought a small hard case from Thomann for my Korg Kaoss Pad Mini 2 and noticed that a DMG also would fit quite good in it if you removed some of the padding (Which I haven't done in my picture.)

You can find it here: http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_mix_case_1812c.htm

Only 8,90 €

/ nordloef

Arizona

This has potential...

Austin, TX

That's pretty cool, how high of quality are those cases? And if the padding was modified, would it be able to house a modded DMG with switches, pots, RCA's, etc. sticking out of the top? None of my DMG's will fit into my GB cases sad

Last edited by Boddah (Nov 26, 2013 11:22 pm)

Madriz, Supain

I bought a bigger one for my kp, dmg and cables, and messed around with the foam like crazy. 30 eurobucks.

Detroit

just what I need for my whiteboy

sweden
Boddah wrote:

That's pretty cool, how high of quality are those cases? And if the padding was modified, would it be able to house a modded DMG with switches, pots, RCA's, etc. sticking out of the top? None of my DMG's will fit into my GB cases sad

Quality is not the best but decent I think. There would be enough room for GB mods on the top/bottom but not on the sides.

buffalo, NY

I end up using a DS carrying case.  It has enough room for 2 DMGs and a few extra cables with decent padding. 

UK, Leicester
The One Electronic wrote:

just what I need for my whiteboy

seconding this, I don't want mine getting any more damaged than it already is.

For those with a bit more stuff, for a bit more money, Pelican/Peli cases are nice.  I have a 1300 that i use for some DMGs and other small noisemakers.