Alive and well in fucksville

I dont know why anyone would want one, but I have a silver gameboy advance sp that has no frontlight for sale. I wont have my feelings hurt if nobody buys this. If someone could help me out if it doesnt sell here.. how could i honestly describe it on ebay so i dont screw someone over?

Litebritedeath Land

Describe that it's been gutted for the front light and sell it for parts?  Their are a lot of GBA restoration resellers in eBay that would be interested.

Litebritedeath Land

Also kitsch sells lights by themselves so if someone got this for a good price they could return it to its former glory.

the glory is now inside my gameboy color.

i was hoping to make this play on a tv, but nobody has posted any useful tech info about it.

sxe_weekend wrote:

Also kitsch sells lights by themselves so if someone got this for a good price they could return it to its former glory.

You sure?  I only see various backlights for monochrome models and backlit screens for advances.  Did you mean the backlit screens?

they are sold out, kitsch!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231104539633?ss … 1555.l2649
its 10 bucks.

bandaid ftw

Litebritedeath Land
rygD wrote:
sxe_weekend wrote:

You sure?  I only see various backlights for monochrome models and backlit screens for advances.  Did you mean the backlit screens?

Derp yeah that's what I meant and they are indeed sold out.

DAMN IT.  I should have added one to my order.

if nobody buys this i am gonna pratice a few mods on it. maybe a prosound and something for video out no matter the cost. I thirst for pulling off mods.