Cincinnati, OH

Yeah so I have a Carlo Robelli 6/7 string double neck.
It's surprisingly a pretty good guitar and cheap too. It has some wear here and there and some scratches on the back which is probably just from a belt buckle or something. Even with that stuff it doesn't look bad and it plays well. These are set necks. Comes with hardcase. Also this guitar is heavy.

Now before you think about buying I have to say that I don't have a box to ship this in so if you are interested I wont make you pay (via paypal) until I get a box.

I'm asking around $180 + shipping but, I'm flexible on the price so send me your offers!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! (Also I'll rip off these stickers if you'd like.)

Hard to see this go. ; ~ :

PS- Sorry if this is the wrong website to post this but, come on. YOU KNOW YOU'D WANNA ROCK THIS WITH SOME LSDJ ACTION.

TSSBAY01

pics?

Yeah the pictures are broken please fix it Otto man.

Abandoned on Fire

There ya go. I was curious to see this thing too.  wink

^ Yours is broken too.

Abandoned on Fire
Strayed wrote:

^ Yours is broken too.

Weird, I can see the ones I posted but not the originals.  Just right click each of the broken pic links and choose "open in new tab" and you can see them that way.

Unsubscribe

Probably have antileech protection.

Cincinnati, OH

When I get back from school I'll try to fix it. hmm

Cincinnati, OH

I'll have to reactivate my facebook and use the pictures from that. -.-

Well I did have more but, this will have to do. If you can't see the other pictures there's a chip near the input jack.
Also i think it's important to note that you can only play one neck at a time.

Bucks County, PA

Not sure what you were looking to trade for, but I have a bunch of old DMGs I modded just collecting dust; sure they have a messy look, but maybe you'd be interested? tongue

Riverside, CA

If I had the funds I'd jump on it instantly, it looks wicked fun to play. sad
(reup'd the images for you)

› Show Spoiler

Cincinnati, OH
DipSwitch wrote:

Not sure what you were looking to trade for, but I have a bunch of old DMGs I modded just collecting dust; sure they have a messy look, but maybe you'd be interested? tongue

Maybe if the build I'm working on doesn't work out. wink

Cincinnati, OH
The Silph Scope wrote:

If I had the funds I'd jump on it instantly, it looks wicked fun to play. sad
(reup'd the images for you)

› Show Spoiler

It is pretty sweet to play but, I don't use the top neck as much so I figured, for me, it is unnecessary. And also thanks. big_smile