Dallas, Texas

That looks fantastic. Love that color of turquoise! I thought about doing that midi jack thing to my midines. Looks good.

Cleveland, OH

Thanks! I've seen someone do something similar with their MIDINES but to where they couldn't remove the cart. This seemed like a better option.

UK, Leicester
The One Electronic wrote:

hurr hurrrrr

why ya gotta be a prick and have two whiteboys for when this nigga only got one? Crying right now.

thursdaycustoms wrote:

Finally got around to finishing my NES. Lowgain Audio mod and a hidden MIDI jack for Chip Maestro so the door doesn't have to hang open. Also, yellow power LED for swagger.

That's pretty fucking dope, can you just unplug the cart, and use a different one any time?

Detroit, Michigan
Alpine wrote:

hurr hurrrrr

why ya gotta be a prick and have two whiteboys for when this nigga only got one? Crying right now.

The one on the left is Nullsleeps old Whiteboy lol

Last edited by snesei (Dec 6, 2013 9:14 pm)

Cleveland, OH
Alpine wrote:

hurr hurrrrr

thursdaycustoms wrote:

Finally got around to finishing my NES. Lowgain Audio mod and a hidden MIDI jack for Chip Maestro so the door doesn't have to hang open. Also, yellow power LED for swagger.

That's pretty fucking dope, can you just unplug the cart, and use a different one any time?

Thanks! Yep, I've got a powerpak with most of the NES library on it and I wasn't going to give up being able to play it!

Cincinnati, OH

Just finished this today.

The only problem is the holes on the top but whatever. It kinda looks cool if you ask me. tongue

I like the blue and red button. That's a nice touch smile

Timbob wrote:

Kind of looks a bit out of place to me, amidst all of the blue pieces.
I guess its a matter of opinion though.

Cincinnati, OH
DESUMATE wrote:
Timbob wrote:

Kind of looks a bit out of place to me, amidst all of the blue pieces.
I guess its a matter of opinion though.

I thought it looked too plain with all blue and it wouldn't go well with the green backlight imo but I guess red and blue doesn't go well with it anyway (and that's the beauty of it. ;P)

Spain

And now... Let's find this baby a frontlight!

Cleveland, OH
DMGer wrote:

Just finished this today.

The only problem is the holes on the top but whatever. It kinda looks cool if you ask me. tongue

That looks cool! I like the red button mixed in there. I never even thought of using both of the stand of screws at the top with the pot. You can use a bigger drill bit for the low limiter to clean it up and then use a counter sink bit to bevel the edges of the holes if you want them to be super clean.

thedimitry wrote:

And now... Let's find this baby a frontlight!

damn that's fly.

Arizona

Newly assembled black DMG with 4 LED white backlight and a "Get Fresh!" battery cover. Sadly I haven't been able to use this one much since I'm moving at the end of the month...packing is consuming all of my time and I have had no time for music...

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 10, 2013 8:09 pm)

hiding under your bed

That Kirby DMG shell is done now.

Arizona
PianoGameboy wrote:

That Kirby DMG shell is done now.

I know I've commented on this shell before...but I'm inclined to do it again...I'm usually not one for custom paint jobs like this but there's something about this one that I like. It's probably because it's Kirby. I'm not much of a gamer anymore and I've always liked lighthearted videogames (Kirby, Mario, Animal Crossing).

Very cool things going on here.

I like how he is sucking the cartridge into the slot.