Litebritedeath Land

@Fudgers your answer is two post up.

Detroit

hungry for that 1.3 sent you a message on fb big_smile

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

god if i had a little more cash i would pick up that midines, im just spoiled and got one from a friend who was really clued in on the midines project early.  At that time a used one ran for 70 bucks. 
Also nl 2.3 is great if anyone hasn't used 2.3 its a solid version.

Indiana

PM'd about CS01

IL, US

cs01, midines & nanoloop 1.3 all sold

Litebritedeath Land

Not trying to dump on your thread but the DMG prices seem a bit high to me.  I just picked up a green PIL, 2 cases, a greyboy with one dead line, and a battery pack for $30 BIN on the bay.

IL, US

did those actually drop back down again? i havent needed to/wanted to buy a dmg in years, last id heard, people were paying around what i put.. people are free to make me offers

Taichung, Taiwan

Are you taking trades?

IL, US

not really.. about all id be looking for is a yamaha fb-01 right now, maybe a volca keys or volca beats

Taichung, Taiwan

Wanted to see if you would be interested in a Commodore 64 w/ SID2SID for the Caanoo.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Dec 8, 2013 6:08 pm)

Milwaukee, WI
e.s.c. wrote:

not really.. about all id be looking for is a yamaha fb-01 right now, maybe a volca keys or volca beats

Ah fuck. I was literally looking to trade both of those Volcas!!

IL, US

goddammit.. i guess i shouldnt have assumed that just because it was unlikely someone was ditching any of the three things i would want, that it wasnt worth mentioning

IL, US
katsumbhong wrote:

Wanted to see if you would be interested in a Commodore 64 w/ SID2SID for the Caanoo.

and nah.. ive had a c64 and a sammichsid in the past, decided that im just not so into SID stuff right now...only really looking to add FM or analog stuff for the moment

What kind of FM stuff? I have a cordless Model 1 Sega Genesis with the HD graphics label. Also got two GB Micros and a EZ Flash IV I am looking to rid myself of. Also interested in the Caanoo.

EDIT: also got a Nebulaphone a while back and decided it wasn't for me. Might be of interest to you

Last edited by thebitman (Dec 9, 2013 4:08 am)

IL, US

nah, already had and got rid of quite a few genesis model 1's, my set of micros and ez flash IV all in the past few years

IL, US

removed everything that sold, lowered most asking prices