SOLD Gameboy Pocket with green buttons and V3 backlight courtesy of Kitsch, screen was peeled and prepped by Zelkedo smile **do note, this unit does not have the matching battery cover but instead has a clear one that matches VERY well and really lets the green shine through. Can do internal prosound for free. $50 obo.

SOLD Gameboy Micro with blue/black faceplate - lightly used faceplate with some scratches near the edge of the faceplate. Minor scratches on screen, not noticeable during gameplay. Case is in excellent condition. Comes with charger. Can include mint condition pink ladybug faceplate for $10 extra. $50 obo.

SOLD Gameboy Micro with silver faceplate - lightly used faceplate with some scratches near the edge of the faceplate. Some scratches on screen, a bit noticeable during gameplay. Case is a bit beaten up but it holds together well. Left side has some flex to it due to the metal being just a little bent. Comes with charger. Can include mint condition pink ladybug faceplate for $10 extra. $40 obo.

SOLD Clear DMG with clear buttons courtesy of Kitsch, blue V3 backlight (not inverted). Case has hole in lower left hand corner for prosound jack, can be installed for an additional $5. Case is a little dusty inside, back is a bit scratched near cart connector. This DMG saw me through 8bc, my first BRKfest performance, up until now. I feel like it's time to let it go though. $50 obo.

GOEN Traktor Kontrol F1 MIDI Controller - great for use with Ableton (trash80 made a clip launching patch for it) or Traktor. Bought new for $200 2 months ago, I don't use it enough to justify owning it. Looking to sell for about $130 or trade for any sort of launchpad or MPC 40 in good condition.

NEW: Adding: EZ Flash IV with 2GB MiniSD card. $45 obo

All prices negotiable, buyer pays shipping. Looking to dump this stuff before 2014. PM me or reach me at [email protected]

Last edited by thebitman (Dec 11, 2013 3:03 am)

(bump for updates)

Litebritedeath Land

I'm interested in the green pocket.  You mention a free pro sound?  Can pay first thing in the morning!

Clearboy has been sold. Adding: EZ Flash IV with 2GB MiniSD card. $45 obo

Litebritedeath Land

PM'd you back about the pocket!  I want it for sure!

Litebritedeath Land

Sent payment for the GB Pocket.

sxe_weekend wrote:

Sent payment for the GB Pocket.

Payment received! Will throw this thing in the mail, make sure to send me your address information! smile

Litebritedeath Land

PM'd you my address.

SLC, UT

Great prices! Someone snag a micro and the ezflash!

Matthew Joseph Payne
stargazer wrote:

Great prices! Someone snag a micro and the ezflash!

ferreal! This setup is the only way I play handheld games anymore.

Mexico

$45 for the ezflash shipped to Mexico? If so, I can pay it now!

chepe! wrote:

$45 for the ezflash shipped to Mexico? If so, I can pay it now!

PM me your shipping address, and I can reply with my email address for billing on Paypal. smile

Litebritedeath Land

@thebitman I PM'd you!

Is the EZ flash iv still available?

Retrogamer09 wrote:

Is the EZ flash iv still available?

Yes it as, as are the two GB Micros. I can run you a deal if you want more than the EZ Flash IV.

Cincinnati, OH

What are you looking to trade for exactly?