Marysville, WA

Hey, I need 1 or 2 people that I can get some good wholesome CC from for my new album... and/or a review before I release the final copy.

I want to start recording the final tracks by Sunday so feel free to take your time and really listen to it.

I do not mind harsh critism one bit.

PM or email me for a link to the demo copy of the album.

Marysville, WA

Anyone else? The back cover of the album will have a 'special thanks' to those who assist me in this...

))<>((

I would, but my constructive criticism is shit, lol.

São Paulo, Brazil

just release the damn thing.

not knowing what people are gonna think about it is part of the thrill.

hit me up brah

Marysville, WA
PULSELOOPER wrote:

just release the damn thing.

not knowing what people are gonna think about it is part of the thrill.

I have a bad habit in the past of setting a deadline for an album... then procrastinating it and rushing to finish it in the final hours.

Afterwards I always listen to it thinking so many things could've been better, and regret not taking my time.

This album I've put more time into than my last 2 combined... and I want this one to really stand out and be as close to perfect as possible.

☺☺☺

You will eventually learn to loathe your music someday and realize that you are over producing songs and thinking too much. It took me all of 2008 to release a single album and in the end it was shit compared to the 4 i just did in the past 3-4 months.
     Some things will never be perfect because with YOUR eyes youll never see it as perfect, when it fact it was fine the whole time. Like at a show in syracuse this kid came up to me and told me he liked one of my tracks that i personally hated with every inch of my body, but that was in his words one of the raddest things he had ever heard.

just put it out, move forward, make better stuff than the last, lather, rinse repeat

(and LOL @ musicians giving musicians criticism, you all know we are out for each others blood wink )

tl;dr : send me a link in PM, id love to hear it

Marysville, WA

It's Sunday now and the 3 I've sent it to have yet to get back to me with feedback? sad

California

If your proud of it release it, if your not fix what you feel needs improvement. Your worst enemy is self doubt. Knowing you enjoy what you make is more spectacular than jimmi hendrix rising from the grave to say he loves the riff on the chorus of song 3.

Milton Keynes, England

Have to disagree with those of you saying just to release it. I can see where he is coming from. It is nice to get a fresh set of ears on your music. It can be very helpful to get feedback from somebody elses perspective, especially if you are the only one who has heard any of it so far. And it may well help the guy turn a decent release into a brilliant release. Nothing wrong with asking for a little help.

☺☺☺
FTF wrote:

It's Sunday now and the 3 I've sent it to have yet to get back to me with feedback? sad

how about hosting it on something other than  FUUUUUUUUU.org, or HNNG.com, took over an hour to get 50% downloaded, so i gave up, havent had time yet until today

Marysville, WA
Emar wrote:
FTF wrote:

how about hosting it on something other than  FUUUUUUUUU.org, or HNNG.com, took over an hour to get 50% downloaded, so i gave up, havent had time yet until today

Lol sorry about that, I usually use Mediafire but the upload client was being buggy.

Abandoned on Fire

PM'd ya.  Better late than never I guess wink