Berlin, Germany

01. Reach for the Stars 02:37
02. Tumble Run 03:26
03. Futureblue 03:48
04. Basewalk 03:26
05. Light n0va 03:19
06. Final Flight 03:17
07. DX Heaven 04:26

Here is the EP we have been so eagerly waiting for. “A for Amiga” is a 7 track EP that should be viewed as an ontological musical work of the Golden Age of the Commodore Amiga scene. We really believed these days were over, but here is an artist that doesn’t need to be in the 90s anymore to be able to do proper, and we mean it, really good oldskool scene music. Getting away from the monotonous and predictable Techno sound of today he seduces us with Rainbow-Multi-layered harmonies and kaleidoscopic Synth leads that drive this EP into a non-stop explosion of incredible musical ideas. Not only brilliant from the Harmonic point of view, cTrix is also a versatile drum programmer. It’s an EP that tells us that this man knows everything about the Amiga scene and that there is little you can do about it.

With styles ranging From Prog-jazz to Retro-synthpop, this EP will definitely bring you back to the Sound of the computing underground of the 90s.

DOWNLOAD & LISTEN:
http://bleepstreet.bandcamp.com/album/c … -bleepst24

About cTrix:
cTrix comes from Australia and has been an avid Amiga tracker since the age of 12 and thrives on its limitations. He drives a rough & crunchy sound covering styles from Synthpop to 90′s rave. His music has been described as: “a phat and chunky combination exploring many styles”.He recently invented the gAtari (an Atari strapped like a guitar), and has played in almost every important Chip stage from New York to Tokyo to Amsterdam.

released 16 December 2013
Album artwork by Mirco Monsees

Minneapolis

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssh. So good. ^_^

Oslo

\o/

ohio gozaimasu

fuck yeahhh

California

Awesome!!!

Canada

WOWZA

SLC, UT

Definitive Amiga. 10/10 would listen again.

Melbourne, Australia

came buckets

sweden

Awesome!

Gosford, Australia

the end

Planet Zaxxon

MY BOY

buffalo, NY

lurve it

Florida

hot damn, this my jam!

UK

yeah this is rad

Australia

:-)  Thanks peeps!   Big up's to Mirco Monsees for the artwork and Dan @ Bleep Street for encouraging me to take my time until I was happy with the recording / mix.

Some people may have seen this already - A behind the scenes video on how this release was mixed:

Amsterdam

cTrix, thank you for this. Such a passionate, gorgeous, energetic album.