HI guys I have a GBA and would like to run LSDJ from that. Its an origional GBA and i want to know what flash card to get, GBA shaped flash card if possible and how to write LSDJ to that card? Thank you so much!

LSDJ isnt ideal on GBA because of the positions of the start and select buttons. It will make moving between pages very awkward.

france

Use at least a gba sp, It has built in backlight and it is comfortable to use.
If think like Anonymouse, "standard gba" are not ideal for lsdj.
You can buy a flash cart form kitsh http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

Taichung, Taiwan

Asm retro has a tut on how to modify the left and right triggers on the original GBA to act as the start and select buttons.

I have done the mod and it is extremely comfortable to use and helps navigating through the menus, even faster than a DMG... For me.

Boise, ID
katsumbhong wrote:

Asm retro has a tut on how to modify the left and right triggers on the original GBA to act as the start and select buttons.

I have done the mod and it is extremely comfortable to use and helps navigating through the menus, even faster than a DMG... For me.

Looks like I can finally put my old gba to use...

If you decide to use an SP, you're gonna need to buy a headphone adapter. I never realized that the SP didn't have a headphone jack until I wanted to use LSDJ on it. o.0

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Dec 18, 2013 6:12 am)