Litebritedeath Land

Up for sale is an awesome condition Red PIL modded by Katsumbhong.  Xmas shopping ran me a little dry and I still owe theta frost a bit for Nanoloop so I'm selling off a few things.  Asking $125 shipped for the Red PIL and cart.  Also have the new version of the xiwi electronics arduinoboy with blue LEDs.  Asking $60 shipped for it.  It's in pristine condition.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 18, 2013 1:44 am)

Litebritedeath Land

or if someone wants a great deal i'll let the DMG, 64 EMS cart, and the arduinoboy go all together for $160 shipped.

Columbus, Indiana

Pmed about arduinoboy

Litebritedeath Land

Replied!

Litebritedeath Land

Price drop.  $100 shipped  for the DMG and the EMS cart!  Would make a great X-mas gift.  The arduinoboy is on hold.

Litebritedeath Land

Also will include the original PIL battery cover as well.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

Any interest in trade? I have a bunch of gear that I'd like to trade. Monotribe, Korg KP2 (the grey one) and a Gieskes HSS3j.

Litebritedeath Land
GenSek wrote:

Any interest in trade? I have a bunch of gear that I'd like to trade. Monotribe, Korg KP2 (the grey one) and a Gieskes HSS3j.

Totally interested in the Gieskes HSS3j.  Is it the version without the case?  I also saw you don't ship to the US in your trade thread and that is where I'm located.  hmm

Ugh, shipping to U.S. it could be expensive...
The HSS3j it's the original Gieskes one, without case. It was build by himself.
But for the gb, the cart (loaded with lsdj?) and the arduinoboy I can be interested.
I've got to know about shipping methods. Let me know.

Last edited by GenSek (Dec 18, 2013 6:17 pm)

wow, totally would if i had the money... i had to sell my ems cart when i was moving and i have been missing it! + my gameboy's broken! + the mods are done by katsumbhong who does amazing work

Pmed