Santa Cruz, California

So, straight out of the E-Mu engineering lab, comes a trio of E-Mu Sound Engine Music Modules.
The lab was downsizing, and these were gonna get recycled! I naturally kept one for myself, and I figured some of you guys might be interested.
They Feature 32-voice polyphony, 16-part multitimbrality, 384 programmable presets, two digital effects processors, and a Mac computer interface. It's soundset is similar to the E-MU Proteus. Rear connections are Midi In, Out, and Thru.
One of these is a prototype. It's called "Cherry Blossom" and is prototype #4. I'm not sure what it does, but given it's layout, it's most likely just a pre production 9047, that they used for testing... and given that it wasn't thrown out in the mid 90's, it's safe to assume it still works.

No software, cables, or literature.
Gray ones are $50 each
The Cherry Blossom is $100

Santa Cruz, California

The Cherry Blossom and one of the gray boxes are gone.
So, one gray box remains for a mere $50.

Last edited by Teh D3th St4r (Dec 17, 2013 1:24 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

wow

I was gonna say, "now there's a very tempting thing that I absolutely do not need"

but that took care of itself pretty quickly

Santa Cruz, California
kineticturtle wrote:

wow

I was gonna say, "now there's a very tempting thing that I absolutely do not need"

but that took care of itself pretty quickly

HA!
Check it out; I have one of your stickers on my desk. Found it at the Crêpe Place in Santa Cruz.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I know! I've seen it before, I feel like I commented on it once before too. wink

I'm glad the stickers I sometimes leave random places occasionally find homes...

Santa Cruz, California
kineticturtle wrote:

I know! I've seen it before, I feel like I commented on it once before too. wink

I'm glad the stickers I sometimes leave random places occasionally find homes...

I think you are correct... But I'm not too inclined to go back and read through all of my previous posts to confirm that. Let's just consider it a "small wilderness" phenomenon.

Planet Zaxxon

Wow, those seem extra neato!

seattle

hey, i have one of those! haha

Santa Cruz, California
seatrash wrote:

hey, i have one of those! haha

Well, then talk it up!
I have one left, and I need to get rid of it.

seattle

uh, it's cool i guess! it has a really cool reverb feature on it and you can change the amount of reverb on it. also, the instruments don't even sound that cheesy!

impress your friends with how 90s you are

buy it

sponsored by teh d3th st4r

Santa Cruz, California
seatrash wrote:

uh, it's cool i guess! it has a really cool reverb feature on it and you can change the amount of reverb on it. also, the instruments don't even sound that cheesy!

impress your friends with how 90s you are

buy it

sponsored by teh d3th st4r