Litebritedeath Land

My mother is having money troubles at the moment and she is truly one of the kindest human beings I know.  My stepfather works in the oil field and they have been shady with his checks and gave them no Xmas bonus this year which is something that gets a lot of people by during the holidays in the oil field.  I'm 31 and still stay at my mothers at the moment so I'm getting rid of some stuff to help her pay a few of her bills so she has grocery money left and is maybe a little less stressed.  I'm taking best offer on all this stuff.  The Hakko soldering station is like new and includes an extra unopened SMT tip and it's original box.  I'll sell the RM1X for $175 shipped.  It's in amazing shape with only a couple light surface scratches on the metal.  It's updated to the last OS. 

Really trying to help my mother so if you are interested shoot me an email litebritedeath at gmail dot com or you can text me an offer and I'll let you know if what you want is available

Take Care-

Corey Brin

785 434 6306

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 19, 2013 4:23 am)

Litebritedeath Land

The Red PIL also has an EMS cart with it.

Litebritedeath Land

Also like I said feel free to make offers on anything I have for sale.  Anything helps.

Litebritedeath Land

I'm willing to take a hit on this stuff if anything interest anyone at all just shoot me an offer you can afford.  I'm basically selling all my gear other than my favorite DMG and one EMS cart.... Sometimes family comes first.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am)

Tacoma WA

Shitty man.  Good luck with it.

Corey  and I did some trades in back 8bc days and he was a stand up dude then.

Seattle, WA

Shot you an offer.

Litebritedeath Land

@infradead indeed!  I remember you donated to me my first actual MIDI keyboard way back when.

@dire hit replied

It looks terrible that I have to get rid of a lot of stuff but it will allow me to focus more on LSDJ and Nanoloop which will be good for my ADD mind.  Limitations FTW!  Also I have a crap ton of music apps for my iPhone as well so it's all good.  I still have my disability starting to come in January as well so I'll get back up to speed eventually.  On the topic of Nanoloop the new IOS version is bad ass.  I need to PM Oliver about implementing audiobus.  It's truly the only thing it's lacking.

All versions of nanoloop I have used were wonderful.  i need to pick up a nanoloop 2 cart and another nanoloop one (and the midi/usb adaptor) eventually.  I would like to pick up one of the older ones that has stuff missing from newer releases, but atm money is also tight for me.  Oliver has said he may bring back stuff from older nanoloop 1.x in future releases.

Madriz, Supain

I like the red pil but i dont want to offer you little money, im wishing you good luck instead . Hope you get a good pricing on this. Moms rule

Litebritedeath Land
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I like the red pil but i dont want to offer you little money, im wishing you good luck instead . Hope you get a good pricing on this. Moms rule

Thanks!  Moms do indeed rule.  I don't know where I would be without mine.  In a way they set the precedent for love and kindness in the world.  Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.  I'm atheist but very spiritual in the human sense.

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live... so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die."

-OSHO