Arizona

Alright guys, I'm taking my chip setup down to the bare essentials and getting rid of a lot of extra gear I've accumulated! I'm open to offers and bundling of items! No trades though guys, I'm truly set when it comes to gear.

Black DMG with white frontlight and link port cover - 60 shipped.

Here's a spare DMG I have laying around. It's in nice shape, has new battery contacts, battery cover and linkport cover. It's not prosound modded but the backlight looks really nice.

Modded Gamecube with Gameboy Player - $60 shipped.

This Gamecube has been modded to read burned games. It also comes with the Gameboy Player which works great with my EMS carts. I'll even include the games I have, I'll post a pic of them later.

Working Commodore 64 w/ powerbrick and AV cables - $65 shipped

Pretty self explanatory here. It's a working Commodore with the power brick and the RCA cables to hook up to a television.  I'm willing to piece out these items individually. The power brick would be $20 shipped (they're heavy), the AV cord would be $15 shipped, and the Commodore itself would be $35 shipped.

Rockband MIDI controller - $25 shipped.

Alas, just another thing I picked up but never used. This thing can be used as a MIDI controller using standard 5 pin DIN cables. The touch sensor on the neck controls the pitch bend. It'd be a cool addition to anyone's setup that likes using as much video game hardware as possible.

Commodore 64 w/ original box (For parts, breadbin only, no cords, needs new RAM chips) - $30 shipped.
- RAM chips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/KM4164A-15-4164 … 45e97031eb

Belkin Rockstar - $6 shipped

These little things are great. It's basically a passive mixer that allows you to hook up and mix the audio from multiple pieces of gear. For example, you can plug two Gameboys into it and listen to the merged audio via headphones or connected to speakers.

GBA SP headphone jack - $6 shipped

Greyboy Shells - $6 shipped each or $10 for both.

Purple GBA (No battery cover) - $8 shipped.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm)

I wish you had put these up here 3 days ago.

Arizona
rygD wrote:

I wish you had put these up here 3 days ago.

Oh man me too. I wish I knew three days ago that the electric company was going to be charging me a $295 deposit to get the power turned on...These would have been up here MUCH sooner.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 18, 2013 4:23 pm)

Yeah, that always sucks.  We asked why the deposit was so high here, thinking maybe I had something they were looking at that bumped it up.  Turns out the last few people who lived here were the cause, with $300+ a month bills during the winter that they then didn't pay (the oil for heating is cheaper than that unless you keep it at 90 all winter long).

I am sure they will go quick.  If not, there is always ebay, where you might get a little more for them, although I don't know what costs and hassle are associated with selling there.

Good luck.

Arizona
rygD wrote:

Yeah, that always sucks.  We asked why the deposit was so high here, thinking maybe I had something they were looking at that bumped it up.  Turns out the last few people who lived here were the cause, with $300+ a month bills during the winter that they then didn't pay (the oil for heating is cheaper than that unless you keep it at 90 all winter long).

I am sure they will go quick.  If not, there is always ebay, where you might get a little more for them, although I don't know what costs and hassle are associated with selling there.

Good luck.

Thanks. Yeah I have a few DJ related items on Ebay right now that have been sitting in my studio and collecting dust since I don't actively record or perform as a rave DJ anymore...

I figured the chiptune related things, even if it's just an unmodded DMG, would be more appreciated by someone on the boards here than some random Ebay buyer.

Limitbreak wrote:

Thanks. Yeah I have a few DJ related items on Ebay right now that have been sitting in my studio and collecting dust since I don't actively record or perform as a rave DJ anymore...

I figured the chiptune related things, even if it's just an unmodded DMG, would be more appreciated by someone on the boards here than some random Ebay buyer.

Last night i was considering picking up another pokemon cart (I don't really play, but I have someone who does that might want to play with me), and I have something I want to do that would benefit from a clear case (but I would probably go with one of Apeshit's so as not to destroy a PIL).  The timing is kinda funny, even if it is for a fucked up reason.

I will stop posting now so this thread can get back on topic.

Arizona

The Pokemon cart has been sold. The PiL is still available.

EDIT: Sale update

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am)

Arizona

Bumpage and willing to drop the price down to $25 shipped. I can send it out today on my lunch hour.

Litebritedeath Land
rygD wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

Last night i was considering picking up another pokemon cart (I don't really play, but I have someone who does that might want to play with me), and I have something I want to do that would benefit from a clear case (but I would probably go with one of Apeshit's so as not to destroy a PIL).  The timing is kinda funny, even if it is for a fucked up reason.

Apeshit cases rule.  Also I have red and yellow Pokemon carts available.  smile

sxe_weekend wrote:
rygD wrote:

I really wish I could help you guys both out, but I am having some money shortages on my end as well.  I actually had to use money that was designated for something pretty important to pay bills.  Kinda pathetic that I can't even spare $25 right now.  Some pay issues and trying to get gifts for family has kinda wiped us out.

Arizona
rygD wrote:
sxe_weekend wrote:

I really wish I could help you guys both out, but I am having some money shortages on my end as well.  I actually had to use money that was designated for something pretty important to pay bills.  Kinda pathetic that I can't even spare $25 right now.  Some pay issues and trying to get gifts for family has kinda wiped us out.

It's ok man, I appreciate it though. Actually, my girlfriend and I had some good luck getting the deposit lowered. We got a letter of good credit/payment history from our previous electric company and forwarded it on to the one that we're switching to...and they waived $250 off of our deposit!

So if anyone would like to purchase this PiL, the funds are now going towards an NES flashcart and transferer.

Litebritedeath Land
Limitbreak wrote:
rygD wrote:

It's ok man, I appreciate it though. Actually, my girlfriend and I had some good luck getting the deposit lowered. We got a letter of good credit/payment history from our previous electric company and forwarded it on to the one that we're switching to...and they waived $250 off of our deposit!

So if anyone would like to purchase this PiL, the funds are now going towards an NES flashcart and transferer.

What flash cart are you checking out? 

P.s. I haven't forgot about your art.  I'll be able to ship it out at the end of the month.  smile

Arizona
sxe_weekend wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

What flash cart are you checking out? 

P.s. I haven't forgot about your art.  I'll be able to ship it out at the end of the month.  smile

I've been eyeballing the carts and transferers at www.infiniteneslives.com.

Arizona

The DMG is currently being held for a week!

Litebritedeath Land

Awesome products on infiniteneslives but that FONT hurts my brain!  Especially dig the n64 replacement sticks!

Arizona
sxe_weekend wrote:

Awesome products on infiniteneslives but that FONT hurts my brain!  Especially dig the n64 replacement sticks!

Yeah I'm really digging this site. I bought the flash cart PCB last night and I'm going to be picking up the USB Dumper-Programmer when I get paid next. You just can't beat these prices.