Toronto, Canada

https://itunes.apple.com/app/nanoloop/id322700286?mt=8

OH MY GOD OLIVER!!!! I could kiss you!  I have been messing with it for a bit this morning and I am positively blown away with all the new functionality.  Cannot wait to get home from work and throw some larger samples in it and work on the ipad rather than my phone.

Thanks so much for this!

Litebritedeath Land

Indeed it kicks much ass and fits my iPhone 5 screen!  The only thing I hope he does with it is add audiobus support.

Turku, FIN

Anyone else having crashing problems with it?
It goes to splash screen and crashes and leaves at background.
I am using iPad 2

Litebritedeath Land

Keff did you check for an update?  Mine updated last night with the fixes being crashing issues on certain devices.

Turku, FIN

HA! It's fixed! Awesssoom smile

Litebritedeath Land

"Fixed bug that prevented starting on some devices"

Toronto, Canada

Was going to post that I was having quite a bit of crashing last night on my ipad 2, but got up this morning and Oliver had already posted an update that fixed it. 

This update is amazing!!

Unsubscribe

This is really nanoloops true form. So much more fun than the gameboy versions.

Litebritedeath Land

Audiobus would = perfection smile

Earth

Yeah this is cool. The envelope/lfo graphic is a nice touch

BOSTON

this update is The Shit. it took iOS nanoloop from 'a fun to play with musical toy' to 'legit as fuck' territory. agreed that audiobus integration would be perfection, but wifi midi sync is (for me at least) more essential to integrating it with existing setups.

the easy to adjust variable pattern length is a huuuuuge deal

france

Do you have try midi sync with the updated IOS version ?
I don't know how to use this feature...  wifi link ok but how can I link two device over wifi ?
Does it support midi link cable too or just wifi ? 
If you have an example, with midi cable or juste wifi, share it I'd like to use this wink