zobe

Greetings to all shiny-nosed,
Your wolly jumper with the christmas pudding on it is very, very silly. : o } but we forgive you; besides, these two EPs are gifts for the house, not just for you!

life on the hard shoulder :: the winds of having blown it stay biting
preview "salad cream"

snow owns the earth/snow rules the earth :: help us turn the tide into something more permanent
preview "bufonic"

((())) aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: a furtive glance at our heating elements ((()))

Last edited by aanaaanaaanaaana (Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm)

NC in the US of America

excite! also great album art! Looking forward to this. My heating element is ready.

zobe

Thank you!

((())) aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: ultratechnical w/ boughs of holly ((()))

São Paulo, Brazil

.IT CRAZE heart

zobe

^ .IT FOREVER!

updating the first post with a preview track for each EP! help yourselves!

Nottingham, UK

Always get excited for aanaaanaaanaaana shit. Dat bass on bufonic.

California, United States

best aana release of the year. Really good stuff guys
= 0 }

westchester NY

whoa bufonic is cool i like it im gonna DL the EPs

Brunswick, GA USA

Both releases have great continuity when I playlist everything and listen with gapless playback and a little bit of midrange scoop. Nearly an hour of music. Hard shoulder sounds more like typical aanaaanaaanaaana, Snow Rules shows how much you've grown in the past few years.

Gravity Master has some lovely ideas in the second half. olm 2 has good chord/bass interplay and rhythm. small uninhabited has a nice song form. bufonic is lovely in a shocking way. Good vocal on twix wrapper. Minimal rhythmic interplay in anmonds_no_sugar. See if you can follow up gary_girl in the next battle of the bits low-memory module compo. Many good melodic ideas throughout, and I don't mean Ode to Joy.

Happy Christmas!

zobe

Thank you everyone! aanaaanaaanaaana, an anonymous distribution site still growing in secret members, released about three hours of .IT files this year, along with a helping of weirder, harder to open files, tracker documentation, gonzo composition tools, a string of sub-esoteric videos and an entire weekend of Moon MIDI and has accepted no money at all for any of these services. We like you!

If you'd like to be one of the giggling masked faces behind aana, write to us at [email protected] :: what you actually have to write to perk up our ears is up to you, of course.

((())) aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: the diffuse glow around the defused goats ((()))

montreal, qc

^^.it