hi i have been thinking about chiptune dating

whats your experience of chiptune dating? whats the best approach to get a chiptune dates?d o you approach them online or do you go to the shows

have any of you had successful chiptune dating experiences or notably unsuccessful chiptune dating experiences?

thanks

England

i love you sandneil

why don't you start a chipmusics dating site? there are lots of other niche dating sites like HIV+ and Star Trek and 420 and vegan.

i really want to go on uniform dating where the advert on the tv is all about help the heroes and sexy nurses but i want to go on their in my asda uniform.

Last edited by Jellica (Dec 23, 2013 3:22 pm)

often i PM chiptune superstars on IRC and spend two or three hours cybering with them, both of us swapping sexes or being furries, or famous characters from fiction, or huge tentacle beasts from hentai, i have laid many famous names in these circles

Alive and well in fucksville

arent there only like 3 chicks that make chiptunes?

why don't you start a chipmusics dating site? there are lots of other niche dating sites like HIV+ and Star Trek and 420 and vegan.

i dont really know enough about php/mysql... can you make groups on okcupid? we could make a chiptune group on there

bitjacker wrote:

arent there only like 3 chicks that make chiptunes?

men do can dating too

Nottingham, UK

I've ignored everyone so this is problematic for me.

Unsubscribe

I haven't found a reliable method of chiptune dating that doesnt significantly destroy the source sample.

detroit
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

i have laid many famous names in these circles

CHIPTUNE DATING (1xGSOH/1xLSDJ)

Arizona

A/S/L?

Sweden

Subscribers would pay in Chipo.

Arad, Romania

I don't think having a fondness for chip music is a good enough reason on its own to date someone. You could have a lot of things in common with someone and still not get along well enough or have notable differences between you that would deem the relationship not worth continuing\starting. I think that looking for a partner that is open minded, understanding, patient, etc is more useful.

I'm currently in a situation where I know someone who likes me and we have a lot in common in terms of music tastes (though not chiptune) and just about anything else, but she is kinda lacking in the patience department plus she tends to make rash appreciations about things because on some subjects she has preconceived ideas. She also seems to have an inability to overcome her emotions at times (which is something I wouldn't say about girls that aren't as smart as her; it's kinda ironic).

Last edited by qb (Dec 23, 2013 4:41 pm)

it's just be a jumping off point, you need chemistry too. dont you think people who use uniform dating care also about personality & things as well as just uniforms?

Planet Zaxxon

OKCHIPTUNE.COM 
PLENTYOFCHIP.com

I have have inspired no female interest. But it's ok because I am a complete idiotface 9000.

Arad, Romania
sandneil wrote:

it's just be a jumping off point, you need chemistry too. dont you think people who use uniform dating care also about personality & things as well as just uniforms?

All I'm saying is that it's not a good starting point. Chiptune is my favorite genre too, but it's just not something I think about when I evaluate someone.

If you are worried that you won't be able to listen to chiptune or any other music that you really like when your partner is around, then there must be something wrong with that relationship.

Nottingham, UK

Chip speed dating.