Finland

Jesus get outta my skull. Weird coincidence that this thread surfaces just as I've had a dream (last night actually) about meeting a girl online who was a chipmusician.

sad

Alabama

I'm not so afraid of the possibility of dating as much as I am wedlock and child rearing.

Rather than argue about dumb things like vaccinations for infants, it would be "So are we raising him on the Nullsleep LSDJ tutorial or what?"

Finland
MaxDolensky wrote:

"So are we raising him on the Nullsleep LSDJ tutorial or what?"

She turns to face you, the ears on her pikachu hoodie bobbing in unison and she says: "No. Sabrepulse all the way."

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I usually go on 2a03girls.com

qb wrote:
sandneil wrote:

it's just be a jumping off point, you need chemistry too. dont you think people who use uniform dating care also about personality & things as well as just uniforms?

All I'm saying is that it's not a good starting point. Chiptune is my favorite genre too, but it's just not something I think about when I evaluate someone.

If you are worried that you won't be able to listen to chiptune or any other music that you really like when your partner is around, then there must be something wrong with that relationship.

idk dude everyone in the chpiscene is cool so its already pre selected down to just cool people. also we could read each others forum posts and ebay rep to  see if think we are going to get along before even agreeing to a date?

Joliette, QC, Canada

Litebritedeath Land
MaxDolensky wrote:

I'm not so afraid of the possibility of dating as much as I am wedlock and child rearing.

Rather than argue about dumb things like vaccinations for infants, it would be "So are we raising him on the Nullsleep LSDJ tutorial or what?"

Hahaha me and my fiancée agree on vaccinations and are only getting the required ones for her daughter(3) and our little boy(1).  circumcision was the fun one... As someone very into tattoos and body mods I was against it completely as I see it as an unnecessary and painful procedure that everyone does to their boys because everyone else does it.  It holds to many biblical ideals for my liking and I see it as something a child can choose to remove when they are at an age where they understand what it is and if they personally feel the need for it to be removed.  Her baby Dr. Confirmed my belief of people only doing it because it's popular in society by remarking that "there is no evidence that it's healthier or better for the baby but I know I circumcised my two boys because I didn't want them peeing next to other boys and getting made fun of for looking different".  Well his stupid comments worried my fiancée into getting it done and after seeing how much pain our new little guy was in she instantly and to this day regrets.

Tacoma WA

if its a cd i check to see if it has a date printed on it.

mp3's have those timestamp things so you can see when you dl'd them.

for performers, i cut them in half and count the rings.

gabe from Kids Get Hit by Buses was over 112 years old.

sxe_weekend wrote:

Hahaha me and my fiancée agree on vaccinations and are only getting the required ones for her daughter(3) and our little boy(1).  circumcision was the fun one... As someone very into tattoos and body mods I was against it completely as I see it as an unnecessary and painful procedure that everyone does to their boys because everyone else does it.  It holds to many biblical ideals for my liking and I see it as something a child can choose to remove when they are at an age where they understand what it is and if they personally feel the need for it to be removed.  Her baby Dr. Confirmed my belief of people only doing it because it's popular in society by remarking that "there is no evidence that it's healthier or better for the baby but I know I circumcised my two boys because I didn't want them peeing next to other boys and getting made fun of for looking different".  Well his stupid comments worried my fiancée into getting it done and after seeing how much pain our new little guy was in she instantly and to this day regrets.

Poor guy.  I still hold it against my parents that they had part of my penis destroyed when I was too young to give my opinion or defend myself.  I am also into body mods, but only when the individual fully understands why it is being done and really wants to do it.

Finland
sxe_weekend wrote:

"there is no evidence that it's healthier or better for the baby but I know I circumcised my two boys because I didn't want them peeing next to other boys and getting made fun of for looking different"

Continuing this derailing: would you believe that it was the complete opposite when I was little. We had *one* guy in our school who had had a circumcision. People sort of whispered about it too for some reason. xD

my.Explosion wrote:
sxe_weekend wrote:

"there is no evidence that it's healthier or better for the baby but I know I circumcised my two boys because I didn't want them peeing next to other boys and getting made fun of for looking different"

Continuing this derailing: would you believe that it was the complete opposite when I was little. We had *one* guy in our school who had had a circumcision. People sort of whispered about it too for some reason. xD

I think that may be a regional thing.  For a few decades or a century or so it was popular to circumcise male babies in the US.  I made sure to keep it in my pants, so I doubt I would have been identified as being different.

Seattle, WA

Best thread ever.

UK, Leicester

Chiptune dating could work, it'd be cool if I found a boyfriend or girlfriend who was into chip, but I wouldn't go out with them just because of that, or use that as the main thing to look for in someone.

As for circumcision, bar one person who had to have it because of a medical problem (god bless his pecker) I've never knowingly met someone who was circumcised. I also wouldn't get my (theoretical) boy circumcised, because it's his body. By the same token, I'm bothered by babies and young children with piercings, as I don't think they had a choice in the matter.

Arizona

I feel this thread is close to becoming one of those "Rate My Dick" threads you see on 4chan...

Madriz, Supain

I got an ex who is fluent in nanoloop and suggested me to move to 8 bit and quit IDM.

Boulder, CO

Is this like carbon dating?