Arad, Romania
sandneil wrote:

idk dude everyone in the chpiscene is cool

You lost me there. I've seen evidence to the contrary.

zobe

Greetings, prospective suitors...
no need to worry about formal dates with us. The aana love blossoms when we're back-to-back, each concentrating on different works of art - not silence but the thoughtful noise of concentration, with all the small sighs and cleared throats that entails, the sound of contentment and peace, with which comes love, rather than violent infatuation. A held hand is a restricted hand; a kissed mouth cannot orate or sing. Join us and help our platonic reservoir lap at ever wider shores. smile

Los Angeles, CA
aanaaanaaanaaana wrote:

no need to worry about formal dates with us. The aana love blossoms when we're back-to-back, each concentrating on different works of art - not silence but the thoughtful noise of concentration, with all the small sighs and cleared throats that entails, the sound of contentment and peace, with which comes love, rather than violent infatuation. A held hand is a restricted hand; a kissed mouth cannot orate or sing. Join us and help our platonic reservoir lap at ever wider shores. smile

I think my life is complete now.

UK, Leicester
aanaaanaaanaaana wrote:

Shakespeare returns

New Albany Indiana

I actually date a person who makes chip tune.
We chip tune together, play video games, make food.
And sex is a big part, but not what our love is based off of.... isn't that right Hand?

Chicago

but really, how many artists of any medium find someone that produces similar art and they go on to have a successful dating relationship? It is a fun thought, but unlikely that two musicians/artists/filmmakers/pooflingers/whatevrz that are compatible ever find each other. Especially in this mirco(tehe)cosm we call chipmusic

...and this is seriously a thread people. I can't even
sign me up for okcmo when that becomes a thing.

Last edited by theghostservant (Dec 24, 2013 9:39 pm)

Indiana

i just finished reading through this thread, and a small fedora has actually started growing on my scalp

Alive and well in fucksville

when is the chip orgy?

theghostservant wrote:

how many artists of any medium find someone that produces similar art and they go on to have a successful dating relationship?

uh jay z and beyonce?

also this dude

Bit wish wrote:

And sex is a big part, but not what our love is based off of.... isn't that right Hand?

anythings possible... why wouldnt you want to chiptune with your partner?

idk if you guys live in the real world or online but a LOT of people date others with similar interests.

Louisville Ky
sandneil wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

[masturbation joke]

Orin wrote:
sandneil wrote:

[masturbation joke]

[Hand agrees]

aren't the brother and sister in Prite Brimate banging it out or something? That's a chiptune couple

Litebritedeath Land
calmdownkidder wrote:

Did you get the castration to put in your fiancée's purse before or after your son's circumcision? Fucking hell.

Do you have children?  If not get back to me when you reach that point In your life.  Respecting the wishes of the woman who carried your kid for 9 months and then births it gives her opinion whether it fits yours or not some leverage.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 25, 2013 6:27 am)

secret spectre wrote:

aren't the brother and sister in Prite Brimate banging it out or something? That's a chiptune couple

Dude, not cool yo.

Respect dem rasta.

Understand me badman.

One love.

Arad, Romania
sxe_weekend wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

Did you get the castration to put in your fiancée's purse before or after your son's circumcision? Fucking hell.

Do you have children?  If not get back to me when you reach that point In your life.  Respecting the wishes of the woman who carried your kid for 9 months and then births it gives her opinion whether it fits yours or not some leverage.

That's not how (fair) relationships work.