Unsubscribe
ryba wrote:

unfortunately i have only dingoo A320
when this happen, i have to buy gp2x
but this thing would bee so usefull for me on gigs.

It will only be on desktop piggys unless someone develops a midi interface that all the sudden has a midi in.

Tokyo, Japan

I wonder how the GCW Zero will work with that?

Unsubscribe

Well if it supports alsamidi as teased, i hope favorably big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Me and pause should have units soon!

Czech Republic

I thought about midi out from my dingoo / or PSP
why just not do this:
if you set midi to ON, let’s just play all sounds in mono only in Left channel and turn on midimessages and send them to Right channel.
it’s shame that you loose stereopanning, but better than nothing.
could this be done?

Not without a converting device on the other side. Which make, again, everything more complicated.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ryba wrote:

I thought about midi out from my dingoo / or PSP
why just not do this:
if you set midi to ON, let’s just play all sounds in mono only in Left channel and turn on midimessages and send them to Right channel.
it’s shame that you loose stereopanning, but better than nothing.
could this be done?

Potentially it could be done via the PSP's wifi. Getting it to send and receive MIDI wouldn't be too hard, getting it to be accurate enough in it's timing would take a lot of work.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jul 30, 2013 8:15 am)

Czech Republic

I have dingoo sad
i really don’t use this in piggy
yet.

Matthew Joseph Payne

basic sync to or from LSDJ/maybe nanoloop
maybe you could build a custom cable from USB or video port on psp? doesn't LSDJ just send/receive pulses on a data line?

United States

sync in won't happen regardless of what interfaces exist or not. adding midi-in on a handheld will only allow mapping.

Unsubscribe

pig should be your only master.

detroit

I haven't read through all of this to know if it's been mentioned, but a resample feature would be the greatest thing ever.

edit: forgetting words

Last edited by barbeque (Dec 27, 2013 2:07 am)

Unsubscribe

Pro tip you can resample by  using render and then import the mix down into your project

detroit
herr_prof wrote:

Pro tip you can resample by  using render and then import the mix down into your project

shiiiit, girl. bout to try this out. thanks !

edit: wait, if I'm correct the render doesn't work on gp2x builds. so this kinda screws me over as I almost strictly use my gp2x for pigging.

Last edited by barbeque (Dec 27, 2013 3:52 am)

Unsubscribe

It works but is SLOWWWWWWW. Should be ok if you are rendering one shots, using the HFF command to immediately stop playback on very short samples or loops.

Unsubscribe

Also you will have to move the sample path on config.xml to the root of your piggy folder so you can browse projects for samples.
http://gorehole.org/lgptWiki/doku.php?i … onfig#path

Last edited by herr_prof (Dec 27, 2013 3:11 pm)