Arizona

I actually have two of these clear DMGs. If anyone is interested in buying the other one, I'll let it go for the same price as well. Lookin to expand my NES setup.

Arizona

Looks like second clear PiL is back on the market since it's been more than a week and the person interested hasn't inquired about it...

Also added Pokemon Crystal!

Arizona

Pokemon cart has SOLD!

i want it

Arizona

Sorry, both have sold. I'm just now getting around to updating the listing...

Thanks to all who showed interest.

Arizona

Bump for new stuff listed.

Arizona

M-Audio Axiom 61 added.

Arizona

Bump. Added prosound modded Gameboy Colors.

Arizona

Bump for added pic of teal CGB.

Also open to trades and offers for non-chip related gear. I'm pretty much set when it comes to DMG's, Arduino's, carts and NES stuff...

Last edited by Limitbreak (Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm)

Arizona

Added Yamaha FB-01 and Rockband MIDI Controller.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Just gonna throw out there for anyone who might buy this fella's rockband controller that I can tell you how to do a couple easy mods to this to put a damper switch on the handle and permanently put the touchstrip in pitch bend mode (you have to hold the button down, normally or it does mod wheel). Makes it pretty dang nice for live performances.

Arizona
kineticturtle wrote:

Just gonna throw out there for anyone who might buy this fella's rockband controller that I can tell you how to do a couple easy mods to this to put a damper switch on the handle and permanently put the touchstrip in pitch bend mode (you have to hold the button down, normally or it does mod wheel). Makes it pretty dang nice for live performances.

Sweet! I didn't know you could do that.

Michigan
Limitbreak wrote:

Added Yamaha FB-01

Ohhh...this thing is awesome! I might talk with you sometime shortly...

Arizona
Jazzmarazz wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

Added Yamaha FB-01

Ohhh...this thing is awesome! I might talk with you sometime shortly...

Yeah they're sweet. I don't mind parting with it though. If I ever want another one I can just go pick up the other one in the pawn shop. I'm the only one in this rinky dink town that buys their synths. I think the array of rackmount gear they have has been sitting there since 2011.

Arizona

Bump for price drop on FB-01, addition of a working Commodore and a Commodore power brick.

Planet Zaxxon

Its the full power supply for a c64? If so, I will buy it off ya.

Last edited by Warez Waldo (Apr 10, 2014 5:21 pm)