I'm looking for some help in finding some more chip tune/8bit promoters and record labels in the UK so that in the future when I'm ready to start doing gigs I'll know where to look as I'm a bit lost at the moment.

Currently my list consists of:
CalmDownKidder
Superbyte Festival

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

J3wel

Liverpool, UK

There's also Comptroller who puts on semi-regular shows in Edinburgh, the 8-Bit Nights crew in Glasgow, and 8 Bit Lounge in Birmingham. B-Type keeps the Sunderland scene going with his Materia Junkies nights. I know gwEm, Matt Nida and Stevens have put on shows in London, but they're very rare indeed.

Bristol

What The Math? in Cardiff (aka me) put on gigs on occasion. Vague planning afoot for the new year.

calmdownkidder wrote:

There's also Comptroller who puts on semi-regular shows in Edinburgh, the 8-Bit Nights crew in Glasgow, and 8 Bit Lounge in Birmingham. B-Type keeps the Sunderland scene going with his Materia Junkies nights. I know gwEm, Matt Nida and Stevens have put on shows in London, but they're very rare indeed.

Thank you very much for getting back to me!

All that information is great!

liquidcalm wrote:

What The Math? in Cardiff (aka me) put on gigs on occasion. Vague planning afoot for the new year.

Awesome thank you!

If you'd like to hear some of my demos at all I'd be happy to send you them!