Douglas, Wyoming

Looking to buy a DMG out of box (Not changed), unmodded, and without a damaged screen. Need one to do some mods on as my local pawn shop is all out. If anyone has one laying around they are willing to sell me or know of a good place to buy them PM me

Straya Mate

I have a ton here for sale, and could ship one along with a tamagotchi cart if you were interested.

Have PiL Green, PiL Red, PiL Yellow, PiL Black, Transparent, Normal Grey and one White Jap PiL.

All are in very reasonable condition 100% stock, minimal scratches, but some have the case printing worn off.
All have no dead pixels, play and have working speakers. Some have new screens too (plastic over screen).

Let me know if you are interested.

South Carolina
DaRkO wrote:

I have a ton here for sale, and could ship one along with a tamagotchi cart if you were interested.

Have PiL Green, PiL Red, PiL Yellow, PiL Black, Transparent, Normal Grey and one White Jap PiL.

All are in very reasonable condition 100% stock, minimal scratches, but some have the case printing worn off.
All have no dead pixels, play and have working speakers. Some have new screens too (plastic over screen).

How much would you take for the white pil?

Straya Mate
Budusy12 wrote:

How much would you take for the white pil?

PM'd

Douglas, Wyoming
DaRkO wrote:

Awesome sure, I'll PM you