Litebritedeath Land

For sale or trade is a like new Yamaha RM1X with the latest OS chip(OS V1.13) installed which means you will have zero issues using it with other MIDI gear.  The older OS's had issues with sending junk MIDI messages with the ones you wanted to send causing problems using it to sequence external  gear.  This comes with all the original manuals and the original power supply as well.  The unit is in fantastic shape and only has a few minor scratches.  The screen is scratch free and all the buttons function at 100%.  None of them are going out or acting flakey.  It's a great unit I'm just cutting back on the amount of gear I have.  Looking to sell or trade. 

Interested in drag and derp carts and Nanoloop two carts at the moment but feel free to offer anything you might have.  Will also do cash and trade.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 9, 2013 2:21 am)

Litebritedeath Land

I would be willing to sell this as well for $250 shipped.  It's in better condition than any RM1X on the bay right now and they don't include the latest OS chip.  With a MIDI splitter you could sequence 16 different things!  It's an amazing sequencer I'm just choosing to narrow my gear down.  I'll also include 30 brand new rainbow colored floppies with it.

sxe_weekend wrote:

I would be willing to sell this as well for $250 shipped.  It's in better condition than any RM1X on the bay right now and they don't include the latest OS chip.  With a MIDI splitter you could sequence 16 different things!  It's an amazing sequencer I'm just choosing to narrow my gear down.  I'll also include 30 brand new rainbow colored floppies with it.

I'll buy it!